3rd T20 New Zealand v Australia Feb 25 1030hrs @ Eden Park

Who will win?

• New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's still better to make the semi finals than not make them, especially when you are hosting the tournament.
You are a sad joke, just like your sad little cricket nation.
Never won a world cup, wd have 6, we make semi's and it is failure.

Remember you beating Australia WC qualifying game? Real stuff, at the G. It was a travesty.
NZ are a funny little joke 3-0

Cope.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

At this stage this is how I'd line up, for our first World Cup game

Warner
Head/Short
Marsh
Short/Head
Maxwell
David
Wade
Starc
Ellis
Zampa
Hazlewood
short at four against spin ?? playing on low slow wickets of the West Indies ??...maxi has to bat four

short if he gets in the squad as a backup opener only

We still beat SA 2-0 and didn't lose a test to them unlike Australia losing a test to the Windies who weren't much better than that SA team.

Bit harsh saying the Joseph boys and Roach are no better then Piedt, Moreki and Paterson.....pretty sure those WI boys are 350 + test wickets better.....The Kiwi logic never cease's to amaze.....

I hope you are all watching when we beat you in the test series.

Hopefully we get some fair umpiring this time unlike when we usually play Australia in a test series.
You are due since you haven't won a home test match against the Aussies since 1993.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the Kiwis are ever gonna win a test against Australia it should be now, home conditions & we looked a bit jaded in last test against the Windies.. of course I expect NZ to turn into fertiliser when it matters as always though.

short at four against spin ?? playing on low slow wickets of the West Indies ??...maxi has to bat four

short if he gets in the squad as a backup opener only
Bit overblown IMO, remember when Head wasn't picked at the start of the India tour because he couldn't face spin. Probably cost us the series

Congrats. What is that 12 semi finals in white ball cricket for 0 titles?

We've played two ODI World Cup finals too for one loss and a draw where England were given the win due to a bullshit countback rule.

We also won the ICC Champions Trophy back in 2000 against India where Chris Cairns scored a magnificent hundred to win the MOTM.

The Black Caps always seem to find a way to conjure up a hard luck story.....umpires, injuries, count backs, underarm.....the list just goes on and on....it's gone past being unfortunate though.....just the Black Cap way me thinks.

I think most Aussie fans want a competive 2 match test series Plugger.....I just hope the likes of Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood and Lyon can bowl a bit better then Paterson, Moreki, Piedt and De Chubby the spinner did....big ask though.

Last edited:
Bit overblown IMO, remember when Head wasn't picked at the start of the India tour because he couldn't face spin. Probably cost us the series

He was ultra poor against India in India against spin and they weren't their best spinners. Backup opener should suit and he has that role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've played two ODI World Cup finals too for one loss and a draw where England were given the win due to a bullshit countback rule.

We also won the ICC Champions Trophy back in 2000 against India where Chris Cairns scored a magnificent hundred to win the MOTM.

That's nice. Should we start bringing up things that the Australian cricket team were winning 24/25 years ago? There would be quite a lot. Stfu you sore, ignorant, deluded dip sh!t.

The Kiwi cricket teams trophy cabinet is as full as St Kilda’s, which is SFA.

Last edited:
Back