Who will win?

• Australia

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • West Indies

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia from, Mitchell Marsh (c), Wes Agar, Xavier Bartlett, Jason Behrendorff, Tim David, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Aaron Hardie, Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis, Spencer Johnson, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa
West Indies from, Rovman Powell (c), Shai Hope, Johnson Charles, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Oshane Thoma

The cynic in my wonders if JFM might not have been picked with the hope of attracting a few extra bums on seats.

To be fair in a dead rubber on a weeknight (good plan CA by the way), don't blame them saying JFM plays. Not as if we lose much if it's JFM for David not that I'm convinced he's a finisher.

Really dumb scheduling by Cricket Australia to have this game start at 4pm local time on a weekday. This is David Warner's last international on home soil too.

Really dumb scheduling by Cricket Australia to have this game start at 4pm local time on a weekday. This is David Warner's last international on home soil too.

The schedule all summer has been horrendous, the Perth test starting Tuesday was the top of the list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth Stadium has to be one of the worst stadiums in Australia when its above a 30+ degree day.

Went to the test. It’s actually pretty nice tbh although I did get sunburnt despite staying undercover all day. Perks of being a ginger I guess

Mike Hussey received his baggy green from Bill Brown. Xavier Bartlett got his Australian T20 cap and some stirring, motivational words from Marcus Stoinis.

The stats shown for Maxwell in ODI and T20I wins vs losses are interesting. Does anyone have a reasonable explanation?

Mike Hussey received his baggy green from Bill Brown. Xavier Bartlett got his Australian T20 cap and some stirring, motivational words from Marcus Stoinis.

Hahahahaha get Langer out there to do that lol

Back