1st T20 New Zealand v Australia Feb 21 1640hrs @ the Basin Reserve

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, they don't understand that for Australia, playing England is where it's at. The rest, well maybe excluding India now, are just fill-ins until Ashes roll around again.

Are they playing for the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy in the white ball format now, because they would never win it playing test matches?
Are you talking about the players or the fans?

Are they playing for the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy in the white ball format now, because they would never win it playing test matches?
The Chappell-Hadlee trophy was never associated with Test matches (that is the Trans Tasman Trophy), but it used to be purely for 50 over ODIs, now it combines 50 over and 20 over games.

Watched the highlights of the game last night

Did I hear the female commentator (don't know her name) say that Ravindra, in going for a risky single (Head was the fielder) had good awareness because he (Ravindra) knew the ball would bounce over the stump once thrown by the fielder?

She explained it had something to do with the differing grass on the square apparently?

Amazing, just amazing that a batsman can take a run knowing full well that the ball will bounce over the stumps....

TBH I didn't think much of her commentary.

Watched the highlights of the game last night

Did I hear the female commentator (don't know her name) say that Ravindra, in going for a risky single (Head was the fielder) had good awareness because he (Ravindra) knew the ball would bounce over the stump once thrown by the fielder?

She explained it had something to do with the differing grass on the square apparently?

Amazing, just amazing that a batsman can take a run knowing full well that the ball will bounce over the stumps....

TBH I didn't think much of her commentary.
Katey Martin the NZ commentator?

She was also on Channel 7 in the female test match last week.

Who cares, as Tay Tay would say, haters gunna hate.

They hate Australia because we are the dominant cricketing nation and have been since 1877.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
They also don't like us because the 2 nations have won 6 World Cups between them :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back