1st ODI Australia v West Indies Feb 2 1400hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of 50 over games, how about a “one day test” 2 x 20 over innings..

Same rules as a t20 but play two innings

Why? There were some fantastic ODI World Cup games

If Isa Guha interviewed me after I won player of the match, I'd have a bit more to say than Xavier Bartlett did.
She's had to deal with Junior being a ******* weirdo around her today so you'd let her get through that s**t asap to get out of there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day cricket at its best is bloody great, yeah chasing a small total and knocking around 5 an over for 40 overs is boring but there’s always gonna be boring games. If teams played their best teams it absolutely wipes the floor with t20s.

You don’t need to change the format, you need to change the cricketing landscape

One day cricket at its best is bloody great, yeah chasing a small total and knocking around 5 an over for 40 overs is boring but there’s always gonna be boring games. If teams played their best teams it absolutely wipes the floor with t20s.

You don’t need to change the format, you need to change the cricketing landscape
T20s are boring as batshit for the most part.

Nah I’ve been doing it for about 15 years

Weird time to do it- it’s been the best 2 years for ODI’s though. WC was phenomenal quality across the board

There’s a time and a space for all forms. Test will always be the best form, but name a worse game than a 200+ game in a t20, the game is over 5 overs into the chase where the chasing side is 3 down. Least in a ODI you can rebuild even if the chase is 300 odd

There’s a time and a space for all forms. Test will always be the best form, but name a worse game than a 200+ game in a t20, the game is over 5 overs into the chase where the chasing side is 3 down. Least in a ODI you can rebuild even if the chase is 300 odd
At least a T20 is over quickly.

Win the toss, bat first, declare at 500 at tea on the second day, and then we all sit around for the next couple of days waiting for the inevitable. But test cricket is great!

As I said the other day, there are good games and bad games in every format.

Good to see Smith back among the runs in his last 2 knocks

16k crowd better than it looked like being at 2:30 as well

She's had to deal with Junior being a ******* weirdo around her today so you'd let her get through that s**t asap to get out of there

did anyone else hear that remark (mark waugh) made about Isa Guha keeping a close eye on young good looking guys (players) like wtf? i felt creeped out

Back