Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to be getting more games into him and as much as I’ve loved Francis I don’t think both fit together down back with Ridley and Hurley so it’s either Francis forward or he sits in the twos until Hurls and Hooker are done.

Impressed me with his pace when he shut down that contest in the pocket. Was rapid.

Btw... card in the OP says he’s 191cm? Pretty sure he’s significantly taller than that
VelvetSledge

195 according to club website and tends to play as Hooker's understudy, so possibly taller than that again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought his balance between attack and defence was pretty good tonight. Good signs.

Think he ran out of petrol there.
Should’ve dived on the ball, he knew he couldn’t out run himmelberg. At worse would’ve been a free kick and gave the defense a chance to set up. He has to play from no one though. It’s clear there’s something there, let him develop. We shouldn’t be playing hooker over him if we aren’t going to play finals. Find hooker another role. I hope he gets King next week.

Last edited:
Should’ve dived on the ball, he knew he couldn’t put run himmelberg. At worse would’ve been a free kick and gave the defense a chance to set up. He has to play from no one though. It’s clear there’s something there, let him develop. We shouldn’t be playing hooker over him if we aren’t going to play finals. Find hooker another role. I hope he gets King next week.
Agreed, I think it'll be a fascinating tussle if they do.

Watch Franga take him now

Give Francis day. Probably should be hurley, but after Cameron why not.
Depends on who they pick. I reckon Holman would be a good match up for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back