Player Watch #35: Harry "Coleman" Petty – the answer to our KPF woes?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like them to trial him forward, I think we should be able to cover him in the backline. It's a small sample size but he has looked capable up forward, can't be worse than the current stock. We still need to work on our ball movement, if we continue to go slow will it make much of a difference?

Simple answer, we need 2 x Petty's, one back and one forward. Surely amongst the Melbourne faithful at least one of you is capable of cloning a human?
This scene but imagine every clone is Petty

Just go and find a forward , leave petty down back .
There are literally none available. So we're gonna have to fix this internally. So getting Logue in a trade for Jackson frees up Petty to go forward potentially. Not sure where Petty is best served. Been great down back. I have a feeling Goody will leave him there and try Joel Smith forward. Ha. Can see it now.

Tim lane the best too bad he's not on TV. ABC guy can * off with his s**t references
Honestly Darcy on tv was probably my fav (not in the clip) Who tf was doing the 'toot toot' on triple M? You'd be fuming if you were Nathan Brown.

Dog s**t defender becomes superstar key forward.
Always wanted him forward this year. Maybe long term he goes back if Jefferson comes on but for now lock him forward for the year
Hyperbole. I think you mean 'Terribly out-of-form defender has one excellent game up forward'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley's a bit too verbose for my liking. Not a bad caller but tries a bit too much to be clever or poetic and it falls flat.
Didn't mind Darcy on the weekend, got into the excitement of the game well.

Brayshaw I've also started warming to, calls the game pretty well and usually doesn't go overboard with hyperbole or rabbit on for the sake of it. Understands the value of silence

Nah. Give me Michael Christian and Tim lane
Stephen Quartermain should still be commentating but he's too bloody loyal to Channel 10.

Whateley's a bit too verbose for my liking. Not a bad caller but tries a bit too much to be clever or poetic and it falls flat.
Didn't mind Darcy on the weekend, got into the excitement of the game well.

Brayshaw I've also started warming to, calls the game pretty well and usually doesn't go overboard with hyperbole or rabbit on for the sake of it. Understands the value of silence
Darcy is a bit like BT where he's great if its a good game. Brayshaw is the best on tv right now followed by Huddo.

BT cops a lot of s**t and can be annoying as hell when he gets in a mood but when he's on he's so good.

Best example is the game where he learned about Noah Balta's apparent eyesight issues.

BT cops a lot of s**t and can be annoying as hell when he gets in a mood but when he's on he's so good.

Best example is the game where he learned about Noah Balta's apparent eyesight issues.

Bts just way better on radio. Seems more relaxed or something

Stephen Quartermain should still be commentating but he's too bloody loyal to Channel 10.
Preach. I miss Quarters, so much better than the drivel we endure at the moment

Bts just way better on radio. Seems more relaxed or something
Reckon Channel 7 want him to basically be a watered down version of himself which doesn't work at all.

This is very good lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back