Player Watch #35: Harry "Coleman" Petty – the answer to our KPF woes?

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is, I don't think I'd be a footy fan in that universe.

You'd be a blood-sucking fiend; just like every other universe.

You'd be a blood-sucking fiend; just like every other universe.
You have no understanding or appreciation for popular children’s culture. The count is no fiend- he just happens to be a vampire, which is hardly his fault, and channels his bloodsucking instincts into positive pursuits like counting bats. I sense a species bigot in you.

WTF thread is this anyway?

You have no understanding or appreciation for popular children’s culture. The count is no fiend- he just happens to be a vampire, which is hardly his fault, and channels his bloodsucking instincts into positive pursuits like counting bats. I sense a species bigot in you.

WTF thread is this anyway?

Shuddup wabbit. My post had nothing to do with his avatar or BF handle.

I actually never made that connection either ...
So wait, you’re really a blood-sucking fiend?

Not that you should feel ashamed if you are - leeches for example are making a comeback for medicinal purposes.

So wait, you’re really a blood-sucking fiend?

Not that you should feel ashamed if you are - leeches for example are making a comeback for medicinal purposes.
Perhaps in a metaphorical sense ... I don't know ... I'll admit, I can only make sense of the bollocks that Cannon82 posts about 50% of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great signs so far. Bit early now but this was the pick we got back in the Lever trade. Lever and Petty for our 2 firsts. Lever will get back to his best in time and if Petty continues the way he is it'll be well worth it.

Getting closer to a senior game. I admit I haven’t seen him play at Casey but seems from what I’ve read he’s looking good. With lever out for the year seems like he’ll get a go at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back