Retired # 4: Jobe Watson - Now coach at Xavier College 28/11

Remove this Banner Ad

You've had your say harrisendblue and we've been quite accommodating considering your posts elsewhere but I can't really see any value in you sticking around so it's probably best you move along before things get nasty.
why make threats? ive played more nicely than i can. if you dont want people to make comment then why not make it a closed post then?

why make threats? ive played more nicely than i can. if you dont want people to make comment then why not make it a closed post then?
Because it is not a closed board. However, as is the case for all team boards, opposition posters get less leeway than home posters.

Given one post of yours in particular that I deleted here, you've received plenty of leeway.

It's time you desist.

Wouldn't bother me so much if Cotchin got it.

He's not an elite midfielder, but like Cooney, Woewodin and several others, he had a cracking year that year; and he seems a decent bloke.

Mitchell is a walking talking piece of s**t. He may be a champion player - don't deny that - but he's a disgusting human being, nothing worth celebrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute ******* goddamn bullshit.
I don't understand the angst.

Once Jobe gave it back it was literally the only outcome possible. Sam Mitchell may be a ******* but he was the equal next fairest and best player according to the rules. Trent Cotchin is a quality person and as Jade said above, if Cooney, Woewodin et al can have a brownlow, there's worse blokes to get one.

What should have been the decision?

They literally made the most common sense decision possible.
Nail. Head. Hit.

If it were Nathan Jones and Ryan Griffen nobody would give a s**t.

he was the equal next fairest and best player according to the rules.

Who cares? Were the losers of the 2007 and 2009 NRL grand finals retroactively awarded those premierships?

This whole thing is just rotten. Essendon didn't cheat and Jobe won it fair and square. I truly believe that, and no one on any side has ever been able to show me any evidence to the contrary.

Yet another gutless decision
the decision is s**t, but gutless would have been leaving it blank.

It just happens to be 2 players Essendon supporters don't respect, one due to his persona the other due to talent.

If it went to Pav or someone we all admire we would all feel more at ease, doesn't change the fact that they made the correct decision.

Who cares? Were the losers of the 2007 and 2009 NRL grand finals retroactively awarded those premierships?

This whole thing is just rotten. Essendon didn't cheat and Jobe won it fair and square. I truly believe that, and no one on any side has ever been able to show me any evidence to the contrary.
They were found guilty. Just because you disagree with the decision doesn't mean it was incorrect.

What should have been the decision?

They literally made the most common sense decision possible.

* due to uncertainty as to what did or didnt actually happen
Such a prestigious award shouldn't go the = 2nd best players which they were on the night and still are.

And that will be for them to live with and for us to leave behind. How would you feel, knowing it could've been you accused, found wanting and stripped of it, and yet instead you are the beneficiary of the same scenario? Wouldn't really feel like you won. Again, for them to live with and for us to leave behind.

They were found guilty. Just because you disagree with the decision doesn't mean it was incorrect.
Just because they judged him guilty didn't mean they were right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back