Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford

Remove this Banner Ad

So Eddie’s thread had slipped to the third page… so needed a bit of an uptick. During the week he reached out to my boy to catch up for a kick at Arden St. Off his own back, he got in contact with me, got my sons phone number and organised it. They hung out for a couple of hours kicking, talking footy, and talking North. What a bloody ripper.
Can’t wait to see him rip it up next year with the stands full, and kicking goals and endearing himself to all of us with some out there celebrations!View attachment 1283484
What a legend!

I worked with his old man a few years ago, and I was his Player Sponsor this year. He is just a genuinely good young man.
When i first joined this site you were going thru a pretty tough time. Its great to see you've come thru it and its great to see your boy looking strong and happy.

So Eddie’s thread had slipped to the third page… so needed a bit of an uptick. During the week he reached out to my boy to catch up for a kick at Arden St. Off his own back, he got in contact with me, got my sons phone number and organised it. They hung out for a couple of hours kicking, talking footy, and talking North. What a bloody ripper.
Can’t wait to see him rip it up next year with the stands full, and kicking goals and endearing himself to all of us with some out there celebrations!View attachment 1283484
great story, well done Mazda (who I see has the earrings to complete the look, solid gold only I trust, there are standards to maintain)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is outstanding. On all levels.

Eddie-Ford-2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back