Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Gil gentrified the AFL.

In the 90s and 00s alot of media sooks didn't like that AFL players were sometimes bogans and pushed to change all that. Now the APS schools dominate the sport. How many private school kids from the most elite schools do we have in our side?

Its posh bastards not liking the western suburbs.
Old X boys are only going to go with what/who they know.

Because Gil gentrified the AFL.

In the 90s and 00s alot of media sooks didn't like that AFL players were sometimes bogans and pushed to change all that. Now the APS schools dominate the sport. How many private school kids from the most elite schools do we have in our side?

Its posh bastards not liking the western suburbs.
We have had a large number of private school captains join our list to be sure.

The smart judges said he should be playing as an undersized KPF.

Much better than other options on the list.
Needs to get much fitter and stronger in the legs. Has all the skills required just got to knuckle down .
I love him on the wing TAO.

He's got that leap to out mark players around his own size, has some toe to burn them off and his foot skills are great with the link up disposal.

Can get forward to kick goals too.

He's got that leap to out mark players around his own size, has some toe to burn them off and his foot skills are great with the link up disposal.

Yes he can, just currently

Curtis Larkey watson ( I never put in undrafted players as a rule)
Zurhaar Ford George

That's a freaking fine fwd line.

Goater and Scott can take the wings :)

That's already basically the role of a modern CHF. Even Nick Larkey gets way up the ground to provide a marking target out of defense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve noticed numerous times when exiting the backline they’ll go long to larkey/ Goldy even if they have another extra defenders on them.
While fordy is on the other wing with only another pair of players - I’d back him to outmarked most of similar size

That's already basically the role of a modern CHF. Even Nick Larkey gets way up the ground to provide a marking target out of defense.
The wing will give him more space to burn them off on the switch if the play is on the opposite wing, and also bring him into the midfield contests if the play is on his wing. Whereas a CHF would position differently.

awww little eddie - so adorable. First TV spot and he wore his nice watch, what a champ.

really like this kid - wanna see him make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back