Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Cam ought to be careful. Once JHF has a mental breakdown they will come at him for being a meanie.

Save it until game day when both the players and supporters can smash the absolute crap out of him and his shitty calves.
First group of people Journos should look at if JHF has a breakdown is themselves. All the drama of trade eon aside, they were absolute campaigners all year and I'm not planning on forgetting it.

Reckon Cam ought to be careful. Once JHF has a mental breakdown they will come at him for being a meanie.

Save it until game day when both the players and supporters can smash the absolute crap out of him and his shitty calves.
CZ really hasn't said anything of note.
Elite to the trade.
Lol to the wrong training gear.
What a horse on the most recent post.
Folks are getting soft if that's bullying.
I mean he is the bull what more do you expect?

CZ really hasn't said anything of note.
Elite to the trade.
Lol to the wrong training gear.
What a horse on the most recent post.
Folks are getting soft if that's bullying.
I mean he is the bull what more do you expect?

I do really love it. Personally I would love to see more US style banter in the game but you just know when s**t hits the fan all the nannies will be out in force.

I would love us to smash Port then Cam do the post match interview and just trash talk JHF.

I do really love it. Personally I would love to see more US style banter in the game but you just know when s**t hits the fan all the nannies will be out in force.
It's great I reckon. He reckons jase is a flog and is willing to let us all know in a reasonably diplomatic way.
Ok it's not that diplomatic.
But it's better than just outright saying he's a flog.
It's the sort of trolling a lawyer would do.
I love it.

Calf?
I thought they realised he had no shinbone.

Last edited:

When JHF has a mental breakdown Cam will then begin Phase Two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.. I will let you be to talk tough to a 18 year old kid.

I dislike him as much as any supporter but some of you need to just let it go.
He's not saying it TO him. He's shitposting on an internet forum that Judas probably doesn't even know exists. There's a pretty substantial difference.

Yep.. I will let you be to talk tough to a 18 year old kid.

I dislike him as much as any supporter but some of you need to just let it go.
Cooking tips for Mummy is not wishing mental health issues on a kid.
Your outraged for the sake of being outraged.
And just making s**t up.
Go back to your main account on the port board thanks.
Your not a mod. Don't tell others how to converse.

Cooking tips for Mummy is not wishing mental health issues on a kid.
Your outraged for the sake of being outraged.
And just making s**t up.
Go back to your main account on the port board thanks.
Your not a mod. Don't tell others how to converse.
I'm sure no one wishes any harm on him. But TBH I don't think s*posting on a forum that he isn't going to read is really a big deal. The kid s** on our club. He deserves a bit of blacklash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back