Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I told FireKrakouer he posted "s**t" and this was his response:

"It's interesting to me that you advertise your mental issues, demand help with them, then proceed to be endlessly nasty and abusive towards other posters. It's bad karma mate."

Post no 471 in this thread for reference.

The bolded is just an outright lie by the way. I did no such thing.

Now, the poster in question has mentioned he has his own battles. Not once have I mentioned those battles in any post I have made here.

And that's the difference between him and I. I respect other posters' battles and I don't mention them, despite how much I may disagree with that person. He doesn't, he uses them as a trolling and baiting tactic.

What a guy he is.
Put him on Ignore. I did. Life's too short to argue with people if they're only interested in being jerks anyway.

Put him on Ignore. I did. Life's too short to argue with people if they're only interested in being jerks anyway.
I manually ignore people. It gives me the opportunity to occasionally respond if I see fit.

It also gives me the chance to call out a grub such as FireKrakouer who uses mental health to troll other posters, which is something I would never do.

Yeah remember the riots when that black copper inexplicably murdered that white Australian woman ?
I remember them well.

Generations of oppression of white people by those terrible blacks was clearly the reason for them.

A black woman punched a white cop in the face twice in Baltimore where there are riots taking place. The woman was then punched from behind by a black cop and subsequently fell to the ground. Well done to the cop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah because he supported her, he must be gay.

And being gay is bad, right?

This reminds me of the whole "cuck" phase that conservatives went through, where anyone not a conservative wanted their wives to sleep with "real men". Now that I think about it, it was a rather extreme case of projection.

Oh, that's it? But of course none of the allegations against Trump are vague, right?
Hard to be vague when you're outright admitting it yourself, in your own words. Clown.

Probably best you don’t pretend you help people through mental health issues on here

No one who actually wants to help mental health, would spend that much time insulting people for being on the opposite side of politics
You can't be serious? The two posters I quoted had literally just insulted me in said quoted, and I reply with oh-so-hurtful terms like "cringe" and that makes me the bully?

Someone pointed out just last night how I had continued to engage SJ politely while her threw primary-school tier insults at me. Don't pretend to know me, ideologue.

You can't be serious? The two posters I quoted had literally just insulted me in said quoted, and I reply with oh-so-hurtful terms like "cringe" and that makes me the bully?

Someone pointed out just last night how I had continued to engage SJ politely while her threw primary-school tier insults at me. Don't pretend to know me, ideologue.
You are a grub who uses mental health as a trolling tactic.

I told FireKrakouer he posted "s**t" and this was his response:

"It's interesting to me that you advertise your mental issues, demand help with them, then proceed to be endlessly nasty and abusive towards other posters. It's bad karma mate."

Post no 471 in this thread for reference.

The bolded is just an outright lie by the way. I did no such thing.

Now, the poster in question has mentioned he has his own battles. Not once have I mentioned those battles in any post I have made here.

And that's the difference between him and I. I respect other posters' battles and I don't mention them, despite how much I may disagree with that person. He doesn't, he uses them as a trolling and baiting tactic.

What a guy he is.
So you publicly discuss your mental demons, in this very thread (well a previous installment of this thread), and I'm monster for mentioning it? Mentioning what you yourself publicly announced?

You'll also note I responded to you with a polite and compassionate message. A kindness you don't seem to extend to others.

So you publicly discuss your mental demons, in this very thread (well a previous installment of this thread), and I'm monster for mentioning it? Mentioning what you yourself publicly announced?

You'll also note I responded to you with a polite and compassionate message. A kindness you don't seem to extend to others.
Nice try mate.

Nice try mate.
I never normally put anyone on ignore because I'm actually open to opposing opinions, but Imma do so with you as I feel that you are simply trying to bait me into getting upset and getting banned.

I am a mental health advocate and don't wish harm upon anyone. If I stuffed up I apologise. I wish you nothing but positive vibes moving forward sherb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back