Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

I've actually successfully cut the cord with 5AA. I just cant with Kornes. He's just abysmal.
We really only need one poster to listen.

Report back here on the 1-2 interesting things from each week and the hundreds of pathetic Kornes lols

We really only need one poster to listen.

Report back here on the 1-2 interesting things from each week and the hundreds of pathetic Kornes lols
Who has drawn the short straw?

Thanks, much better.

So 5AA have lost significant rating in the 4-7pm timeslot, when they have gained overall. Interestingly same with MMM.

If any station started up a decent sports program, they would kill the other 2 off.

i looked over the past surveys and 5aa were up and down each survey for the drive time slot

i looked over the past surveys and 5aa were up and down each survey for the drive time slot
Will be interesting to see the long term trend, particularly to previous years.

Would love to know the 6-7pm slot as reckon it will be telling.

Will be interesting to see the long term trend, particularly to previous years.

Would love to know the 6-7pm slot as reckon it will be telling.

the next survey results are released March 13th

dont think they would release individual time slots unfortunately

Skim reading his article today seems like he asked a usual dumb Rooch question to Pykey and he got shot down in flames
Think he used the words insulting in regards to giving Sloaney the captaincy would keep him here.

I heard Rowe repeat Pykes statement yesterday (?) morning I think / and he was asked who asked the question and Rowe said "don't know"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would really like to know their ratings as most people appear to have completely turned off.
I think they would benefit from a lot of listener inertia - people just have the radio on to the same station they always listen to. Don't judge the wider listening audience by the superior standards of the Bigfooty Adelaide board :)

Still and all, they live and die by small percentage movements, so maybe we can hope to see some action....

Not really. Always takes a negative slant on major projects. Was very much against the Adelaide Oval redevelopment when he was on 9

He's openly and regularly critical of all three parties.

You'd truly have to believe the SA ALP capable of no wrong to suggest that he's particularly set against them.

Murdoch doesn’t care who is in power in SA. The Advertiser gives Weatherall a very good run.

But not as good a run as it gives Nick X.

The loyalty of the Advertiser is to whoever is giving it it's scoop of the day. Given the ineptness of the SA Libs they haven't been able to provide a scoop for 16 years.

Insane to draw a line of equivalence from The Australian (conservative propoganda) to The Advertiser (tabloid).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back