Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Made the mistake of turning on AA and low and behold Rucci is on and going on a diatribe about how unfair the Gray decision is.

Rowie actually made a good point about the Cotchin incident last year and Ruc says ‘I Don’t look backward’!!!!!! Are you ******* serious??????? He says that to avoid admitting that Cotchin should’ve been rubbed out (benefits the Crows) while saying that Gray should’ve got off. You flaming hypocrite.

Made the mistake of turning on AA and low and behold Rucci is on and going on a diatribe about how unfair the Gray decision is.

Rowie actually made a good point about the Cotchin incident last year and Ruc says ‘I Don’t look backward’!!!!!! Are you ******* serious??????? He says that to avoid admitting that Cotchin should’ve been rubbed out (benefits the Crows) while saying that Gray should’ve got off. You flaming hypocrite.

Lo, lo, lo...! ;)

......... ‘I Don’t look backward’!!!!!! .......

What an incomparable liar! Claims he doesn't look backward. Patric Dangerfield - who left the Crows for Geelong - yada yada yada. The AFC - which last won a premiership in 1998. The AFC - which was penalised draft picks because of the Kurt Tippett yada yada yada

Nope Rooch never looks to the past:rolleyes:...unless it's to find something negative to say about the Crows. Such a scummy Port supporter.

It's a different tribunal system so in that respect he's right.

Other than that he's a flog.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Jesus, if rucci didnt look to the past all the time he'd walk around naked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5dbffe050aae6dce00cc67c0f2b5c276

You guys love Ruc
Yep as long as people are talking about him, he's relevant.

Why people care I have no idea.

He is a joke, and the more irrelevant he becomes the more radical he'll become to try to generate interest. Just to get a reaction. Any reaction.

Who cares?

Q. When was the last time he broke a story or provided anything insightful?

A. Never. Ever.

Don't give the tracksuit bandit any oxygen.

Yep as long as people are talking about him, he's relevant.

Why people care I have no idea.

He is a joke, and the more irrelevant he becomes the more radical he'll become to try to generate interest. Just to get a reaction. Any reaction.

Who cares?

A. Never. Ever.

Stare at the eyes for 15 seconds and you start to feel your soul burning...

Who cares?

A. Never. Ever.

I actually heard him on the radio on "conversations with (Graham) cornesy" and he made it like he was some big time journalist that was covering ice hockey in the US with offers coming in thick and fast over there. If that's the case, How he ended up back here being a pesticide I don't know .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back