Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy with DGB was was really hoping that Logan would slide to the Hawks.

I think you've got a beauty here. Say one thing about Logan, say he could be anything....

Agree. Extra lucky when you consider the Hawks interest in and bidding on Campbell. If we'd snuck home against Geelong or Gold Coast had beaten Hawthorn then our draft haul might've been very different. I see McDonald as a free hit. To get a player some had as the No. 1 pick in the draft as that lucky pick-up is even sweeter.

Lewy Taylor hitting the post against Carlton got you your new Buddy..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4+ pages of melts and in-fighting over this kid on the North board at the moment, fyi.

he’s basically already returned the value of the draft pick.

Phillips will be a fine midfielder but yer they needed a forward desperately and Logan was there instead they pick up a mid.

Thats probably North angst we would be the same.

Good things happen to good clubs that carry themselves well.

I might not believe in karma, but its true that what goes around comes around. How NM treated Shaw etc and the Swans doing their best to keep everyone happy during covid, things just *luckily* fall into place somehow

I don't think North treated Shaw badly. I mean what choice did they have in terms of letting him go? I think Shaw himself will be better off not having the pressure of being a senior coach.

4+ pages of melts and in-fighting over this kid on the North board at the moment, fyi.

he’s basically already returned the value of the draft pick.
It is a funny read.
They are STILL salty over Blakey 🤣
And the crazy rantings over the academy are mind blowing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back