Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of agree, but i have a theory that we are taking too long to seek the best option, giving opposition time to get set defensively, a quick play on after a mark/free kick usually has a far better outcome, than being static, scanning for options does.
There were a few transitions where we looked sideways too often and went for the extra handball instead of getting it in there quickly.

When we think too long it goes so horribly wrong.

You could tell all his teammates were really looking out for him.
They all went up to him after his errors to settle him down between plays.
Very much noticed this. When he had that bad fumble leading to the Pendles goal in the first every single teammate in the vicinity came up to him, patted him on the back and, I imagine, told him not to worry about it. Heartening to see such closeness and comradeship within the group, and I’m sure Luke appreciated it after the week he had.

Love this burst,

Really wish he backs himself in a bit more with that burst. Is still working on that tank of his.

Four goals in six minutes of game time.

Once he starts consistently affecting games, it's all over. That third quarter today he looked like he decided he was the man and boy was he. Just need to see more of that midset. He looks like he needs to know he's the best player on the park and when he has periods where he realises that, he's unstoppable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back