Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One upside of being 17th and the clueless media's punching ball is that the majority of the commentators / journalists have completely missed what LDU has done on the field in the last month or so. And they have also completely missed what Perez has done.

That keeps the pressure off the boys, which can only be good.

Will be interested in seeing how the tune changes next year.

One upside of being 17th and the clueless media's punching ball is that the majority of the commentators / journalists have completely missed what LDU has done on the field in the last month or so. And they have also completely missed what Perez has done.

That keeps the pressure off the boys, which can only be good.

Will be interested in seeing how the tune changes next year.

It highlights how little most of them know about football.

The AFL media is similar to government bureaucracy. Clueless & worthless.

It highlights how little most of them know about football.

The AFL media is similar to government bureaucracy. Clueless & worthless.

Definitely.

It's amusing that acts like the one in the gif above happened before their eyes - they are literally employed to describe what is happening - and it didn't even register to them as something exceptionally good.

Definitely.

It's amusing that acts like the one in the gif above happened before their eyes - they are literally employed to describe what is happening - and it didn't even register to them as something exceptionally good.
That exact play was his One Wood at junior level.

Hes going to take off in ‘21.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am too scared to get too excited about his prospects and jinx him lol

I would love to see a midfield with him, Jy and Cunners all at their peak.

Good luck picking who to shutdown.

I was about to send a message on our footy whatsapp group boasting about LDU's talent. I wrote the message, but deleted before sending thinking he would do his ACL 5 minutes after hitting send.

Absolute beast!

Completely agree with this.

Goldy did it once and he lasered a pass to Larkey.

It is f***** crazy how often we give the hands to Jed to hack it forward and burn LDU. Funnily enough it’s often Dumont and Jed burning him.
Maybe they work harder to assist their team mates and put themselves in those positions to get the ball more?

sorry if im out of line here and i suppose anything is better than nothing but thats a really disappointing video from the club. thats it? they could have just taken giantroos vids from recent pages of this thread and made a video twice as long. thanks for posting anyway gr.

edit: im more annoyed a few minutes later. ldu did enough this year that they could have made a GREAT highlights video. we have very little to get excited about at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back