Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roylion-esque for whenever someone mentions the 'F' word.

LOL, I remember testing that theory once and started talking about "it" - I won't use the magic words as he WILL appear - just like this on a thread that had nothing to do with those matters, and lo and behold he appeared to set the record straight.

Must have an alert of some sort set up.

LOL, I remember testing that theory once and started talking about "it" - I won't use the magic words as he WILL appear - just like this on a thread that had nothing to do with those matters, and lo and behold he appeared to set the record straight.

Was it related to genitalia and was the "appearer" a long-term North board moderator?

Alot in common with Josh Kennedy (swans)

Tall, strong, fast at 5 meteres but definitely not an explosive runner, smart and clean ball user and seems to turn a minute into 5 minutes when the ball is in his hands.

Alot of commonalities. He just needs time..

I reckon he does regular keyword searches of the forum for new posts.

Its kinda sad. But to each their own.

Tall, strong, fast at 5 meteres but definitely not an explosive runner, smart and clean ball user and seems to turn a minute into 5 minutes when the ball is in his hands.

I rewatched the last quarter against the Swans the other day.

Ben Jacobs tackles Kennedy, who falls over and actually puts the ball on the ground, and no HtB is called, Jacobs puts up his rams in frustration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Testing...

Fitzroy is dead lololllol

I played juniors footy with John Burns- he was very quick and won all the sprints at school sport meetings
Ha ha, you’re probably right. I was pretty young when that 70s team was flying. I remember his work around the packs mostly, and your Griegs and your Byrnes flying down the wings.

I reckon LDU is/will be, a better ball user.

I reckon LDU is/will be, a better ball user.

Neater disposal and seems to get very nice depth on very flat natural kicks. Looks good overhead too... if he keeps these attributes and gets close to the level of Kennedy we'll be very, very happy.

100518_Gallery6.jpg

Young-guns Luke Davies-Uniacke and Cameron Zurhaar go head to head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back