Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would love to see him do a forward line apprenticeship where he showed to be very useful in U18s, before he gets a more full time mid role.

Keep him in the vfl for a bit longer but if he starts going he has to come in, this bloke could make us something else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does he need to get x amount of disposals? If they are 19 quality ones and he is doing the team things without the ball, he should be right in contention.

Would prefer he dominates a bit more, considering the role he plays. When playing as the main midfield option/attacker,
You should really be getting more of the footy. 30 quality disposals is a lot more beneficial than 19

Last edited:
He's drifting in and out if the game. He tends to get alot of it in a hurry then disappears.

There's no doubt he could contribute at senior level, however given how we're travelling, and that there's no immediate spot available, I'm happy to see him work on his game at VFL level.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back