Current 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein charged with murder

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what the phone calls were about. I guess there's no way of knowing unless Kallista spills the beans, or sticks with "I had no idea what he was doing, he said he was bringing fish and chips home for dinner...."

Did this take place before they reported Charlise missing? (I've forgotten the timeline.)

I wonder what the phone calls were about. I guess there's no way of knowing unless Kallista spills the beans, or sticks with "I had no idea what he was doing, he said he was bringing fish and chips home for dinner...."

Did this take place before they reported Charlise missing? (I've forgotten the timeline.)

It was before she reported Charlise missing.

If there was even an inkling the mother was involved or conspired with Stein to either hurt Charlise or in any kind of cover up, she'd have been charged and about nobody would care, she's a very unsympathetic character. imo.

Im wondering if the phone calls was K asking how C was going and when could she speak with her and J was fobbing her off.

It was before she reported Charlise missing.

If there was even an inkling the mother was involved or conspired with Stein to either hurt Charlise or in any kind of cover up, she'd have been charged and about nobody would care, she's a very unsympathetic character. imo.
I reckon (hope) they'll find something to charge her with.

It was him calling her, wasn’t it?
He apparently rang her asking where to buy bags of sand, he also rang her after she told him to buy them at Bunnings and told her he couldn't get the boat down the ramp. ....
Something REALLY sus about her - why the hell would she leave a little girl alone with a druggo in the first place!

Does anyone know when his court trial begins and at which court?

He apparently rang her asking where to buy bags of sand, he also rang her after she told him to buy them at Bunnings and told her he couldn't get the boat down the ramp. ....
Something REALLY sus about her - why the hell would she leave a little girl alone with a druggo in the first place!

Does anyone know when his court trial begins and at which court?

I don’t think we know what was said during those phone calls, just that phone calls took place.

Could be him returning Kalista’s calls.

And dont get me wrong I think Kalista is probably a rubbish human. Best case she was drug affected and neglectful but didn’t know what Justin had done. Worst case is this poor childs own mother had a hand in her murder.

I don’t think we know what was said during those phone calls, just that phone calls took place.

Could be him returning Kalista’s calls.

And dont get me wrong I think Kalista is probably a rubbish human. Best case she was drug affected and neglectful but didn’t know what Justin had done. Worst case is this poor childs own mother had a hand in her murder.
There is a incident report which shows the mobile calls between them, the time of calls and length of conversation etc, also his vehicle showed exactly where he went when buying sand and towing the boat etc via his inbuilt GPS tracking in the vehicle. I wonder how she got to the caravan park as I don't think she had her own car. She was actually put into the ' High Dependency ward' of the hospital I was in for a few weeks - I was in the private hospital section after a operation because I was fully vaxxed for Covid (was damn awesome! THREE nurses on constantly for me, own room which was like a motel with ensuite, TV, Internet, meals cooked by a chef and were amazing....so lucky) She was in the public section and one of the night nurses I had got all the gossip about her from the other nurses and filled me in- they said she was really full on! Highly addicted to Ice, was pregnant to that mongrel Justin and demanded she got a abortion, never found out if her demand was granted, most thought she was playing the 'poor me' victim card and mumbled on about losing her golden egg - being the very wealthy Steins.

10 months until the approx. 7 week long trial of Stein commences.

'Jury to visit Charlise Mutten's alleged murder site'

'1:09pm Jul 7, 2023'

Stein, 32, pleaded not guilty to the murder in the NSW Supreme Court on Friday ...
The jury in next year's trial will spend two days visiting the property and the Colo River location, Stein's lawyer Susan Davenport SC said.

"I have been up to the house in Mount Wilson, it's not all that difficult and has a little stretch of unsealed road but it is mostly sealed," she told Justice Elizabeth Wilson on Friday.

"That's at least three hours each way, and the Colo River is on the Hawkesbury so that'll be a separate excursion."

Stein is also facing several other charges, including two counts of possessing child abuse material in the District Court and one charge of break and enter in the Local Court.

He will remain in custody until his trial at Parramatta court next year.

'Trial date set for stepfather of Charlise Mutten over murder of the young schoolgirl'

'The stepfather of Charlise Mutten will face a 7-week long trial where he will defend the allegation he murdered the young schoolgirl.
July 7, 2023 - 1:05PM
Appearing from Metropolitan Remand & Reception Centre wearing a green jumper, Mr Stein was arraigned by Justice Helen Wilson.
He will now face a trial estimated to last up to seven weeks at the Supreme Court at Parramatta, in Sydney’s West, on May 6, 2024.

10 months until the approx. 7 week long trial of Stein commences.

'Jury to visit Charlise Mutten's alleged murder site'

'1:09pm Jul 7, 2023'

Stein, 32, pleaded not guilty to the murder in the NSW Supreme Court on Friday ...
The jury in next year's trial will spend two days visiting the property and the Colo River location, Stein's lawyer Susan Davenport SC said.

"I have been up to the house in Mount Wilson, it's not all that difficult and has a little stretch of unsealed road but it is mostly sealed," she told Justice Elizabeth Wilson on Friday.

"That's at least three hours each way, and the Colo River is on the Hawkesbury so that'll be a separate excursion."

Stein is also facing several other charges, including two counts of possessing child abuse material in the District Court and one charge of break and enter in the Local Court.

He will remain in custody until his trial at Parramatta court next year.

'Trial date set for stepfather of Charlise Mutten over murder of the young schoolgirl'

'The stepfather of Charlise Mutten will face a 7-week long trial where he will defend the allegation he murdered the young schoolgirl.
July 7, 2023 - 1:05PM
Appearing from Metropolitan Remand & Reception Centre wearing a green jumper, Mr Stein was arraigned by Justice Helen Wilson.
He will now face a trial estimated to last up to seven weeks at the Supreme Court at Parramatta, in Sydney’s West, on May 6, 2024.
I wonder what his version of events are!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he's going all the way fighting the charges.

On Monday, judge Helen Wilson said Mr Stein would face a seven-week trial in the NSW Supreme Court at Parramatta on May 6. Prosecutor Ken McKay SC said the crown would seek to rely on evidence of websites Mr Stein had accessed in the lead-up to January 12 when Charlise disappeared. He also foreshadowed an application for the judge to visit the Mt Wilson house where Mr Stein allegedly killed her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back