Player Sponsorship A fourth player for 2014?

Do you want to use the sponsorship surplus to sponsor a fourth player in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Having renewed our 2013 sponsorship commitment for 2014, we now just a touch over $1000 in the sponsorship account. This is enough for a fourth player.

Before we get to whom we should sponsor, I'd like to find out whether we want to spend the money at all.

To consider

* it is just sitting there and it can be used for 2015.
* More stuff available
* if we do sponsor a fourth player, based on what we have raised historically, it is unlikely we would raise enough to renew all four sponsorships. So it would be a one-off or we would not renew one of the other three.

I'll put a poll up. Later this week I'll post about the prize draws.

First of all I'll admit that I've never been part of this player sponsorship thing but a few weeks ago the club had a thing where for $20 you can buy a 3 game kids membership which goes to underpriverlidged kids to enable them to go the the footy and support our club.
http://membership.hawthornfc.com.au/news/79/Hawks_Heroes_and_Starlight
Maybe some of the money can go to that?

First of all I'll admit that I've never been part of this player sponsorship thing but a few weeks ago the club had a thing where for $20 you can buy a 3 game kids membership which goes to underpriverlidged kids to enable them to go the the footy and support our club.
I actually really like this option.

The money will go to giving people that experience it an amazing opportunity. It will help grow the hawks supporter base, it will jump our membership numbers (so long Richmond suckers). I think it's win/win/win. Of course the money doesn't go to the club, but I would be stoked if we gave some (or even all) of it to this.

I actually really like this option.

The money will go to giving people that experience it an amazing opportunity. It will help grow the hawks supporter base, it will jump our membership numbers (so long Richmond suckers). I think it's win/win/win. Of course the money doesn't go to the club, but I would be stoked if we gave some (or even all) of it to this.
PS - I haven't voted just in case you decide to throw this up as an option Mess. Your call as the man in charge!

There's a kid out Essendon way who is underprivileged & could really use our help !

His name is Don Thesash (think he is the nephew of Steven Dank)

This boy needs regular injections (straight into his stomach) to keep his dream alive.

It's the least we could do :)

If not Don , then my second suggestion would be a little princess ....... 'T.hird'
Can't remember her first name ?! I had it written down somewhere but have lost all my notes !

Anyway I will leave it upto the mods ( Men of Distinguished Stature :p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a kid out Essendon way who is underprivileged & could really use our help !

His name is Don Thesash (think he is the nephew of Steven Dank)

This boy needs regular injections (straight into his stomach) to keep his dream alive.

It's the least we could do :)

If not Don , then my second suggestion would be a little princess ....... 'T.hird'
Can't remember her first name ?! I had it written down somewhere but have lost all my notes !

Anyway I will leave it upto the mods ( Men of Distinguished Stature :p)

I agree with what Snrub says.
Croissants are damn expensive in Paris!

#standbyjamescroissants.

Back