Media A WARNING TO THE S32 ROOKIE CLASS

Remove this Banner Ad

ImissFreebies????? I've had nothing handed to me unlike the other rooks

That's because you are a deadset s**t truck ... who the * would honestly waste their time on you.... ASCII boi.

That's because you are a deadset sh*t truck ... who the fu** would honestly waste their time on you.... ASCII boi.
You sound like my dad...

BUMP

Now CursingFijian makes his weird fantasy thread about a banned poster who he never played with.

This is clearly fueled by the bombers and i would like to express my shame in the bombers LG for taking advantage of a vulnerable rookie.

But CursingFijian, i'm glad you finally did something in this league, but it is sad that you are now a puppet for bombers higher-ups.

Once again, i implore this rookie class to come up with something original and creative. thewizardmelon you nearly did it, the others, ******* LIFT

BUMP

Now CursingFijian makes his weird fantasy thread about a banned poster who he never played with.

This is clearly fueled by the bombers and i would like to express my shame in the bombers LG for taking advantage of a vulnerable rookie.

But CursingFijian, i'm glad you finally did something in this league, but it is sad that you are now a puppet for bombers higher-ups.

Once again, i implore this rookie class to come up with something original and creative. thewizardmelon you nearly did it, the others, ******* LIFT

Bumping your own thread

That is cringe

BUMP

45A603D0-202B-48A3-8E03-0E5FC5091A1F.gif

BUMP

CursingFijian isn't even the best Bomber rookie. Osc1 for EKA!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back