FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

That ******* smoke alarm ad.

One of my most hated noises in the world is that noise (had a terrible experience with one continually beeping for several weeks as the house next door wasnt occupied) and yep i get the irony its an ad, advertising smoke alarms that dont go off by accident but fmd.

It annoys me.

This Tab Touch ad with Gene Simmons and that dumb ugly ranga Kiss fan.

No doubt Gene Simmons got paid a shitload to do it but he still should be ashamed of himself for selling out with a trashy gambling ad.

I couldn't imagine Paul Stanley stooping that low but Gene has form in that department, I've heard he even charges people for selffies with him.

Apparently it's because the NRMA sold their insurance arm to SGIC from what I heard.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was a very long time ago NRMA sold off their insurance arm, but yep NRMA Insurance/SGIC/SGIO are all under the same underwriter.

NRMA Insurance is essentially SGIC/SGIO with blue branding (and one very annoying ad).

Seems that there is a rule now that all ads requiring more than one person must include as many ethnicities as possible.

and all couples in said ads, must be interracial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what ad is this?
Step something, where multiple blokes, including the above mentioned grinning ranga, show us their tight-fitting underwear. Usually closely followed by swaying sweeties showing off their bras. Both ads are too frequent and too long.

Step something, where multiple blokes, including the above mentioned grinning ranga, show us their tight-fitting underwear. Usually closely followed by swaying sweeties showing off their bras. Both ads are too frequent and too long.

Is it the one with Where is My Mind in the background?

View attachment 1335059

These are the actual undies. Now just picture the ugly ranga inside them shaking his junk at you.

In close up.

On a big screen TV

:(
Freaking Out Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

The chemist warehouse ad for a brand of tablet where it looks like somebody is trying to be first all the time. It's a bit selfish for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back