FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the ads on "Fox Footy" of "Footy's Dark Arts".

It has slow-witted Jonathan Brown slowly mangle the English language, while a bunch of footballers make fools of themselves. I don't even know what the point of it is.

Ginger cats aren't boring and tepid. I have owned two and they were both very mischievous, just the types to steal things. But I know what you mean, it doesn't look like a baddie.

I'm ok with that ad up until they ruin it with the fake paw pushing the "stolen" items forward

There is something that annoys me about the Nokia "AndroidOne" ad.

It is an ad where two friends are shown meeting in childhood, and how they have helped each other out on the phone over the years (such as when one needs the other to help get his wife to the hospital, because she is having a baby).

Now, I don't object to the ad itself, except for something at the end-the ringtone!

It has a ringtone at the end of the ad. I don't like this because I keep answering my phone, thinking it is my phone ringing, only to realise it is the ad that did it.

It is an ad where two friends are shown meeting in childhood, and how they have helped each other out on the phone over the years (such as when one needs the other to help get his wife to the hospital, because she is having a baby).

Now, I don't object to the ad itself, except for something at the end-the ringtone!

It has a ringtone at the end of the ad. I don't like this because I keep answering my phone, thinking it is my phone ringing, only to realise it is the ad that did it.
Yeah there is a Wish ad that keeps airing during the world cup that has a phone buzzing away. I keep thinking it's mine.

Last edited:
Homework ....i hate you...you stink

I wish i could wash you off in the sink.

If you went away, I would be tickled pink.

Homework, I hate you. You stink.

The homework that the kids should be assigned is to hunt down the campaigner who is doing that song, and test gravity by dropping him off something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse are the car ads, or traffic updates, on radio, where they sound a car horn. When you're driving it scares the bejesus out of you :eek::mad:

Worse are the car ads, or traffic updates, on radio, where they sound a car horn. When you're driving it scares the bejesus out of you :eek::mad:

i had that happen to me last night driving home, im think who the * is honking me, there was no bastard near me, then realised it was a ad

It's the same for a ringing phone. The point of the ad is to ensure we know not to use a phone while driving obviously, but the ringing phone on the ads can be a huge distraction in itself.

That car ad - I think it vw - where that little grass cutting campaigner of a kid turns up at a costume party dressed as his old man's shitty hatchback. Then they smugly drive off at the end. campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back