FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

How clueless are Kia with their new Ute ad? May as well call it the Kia Sydney lol.

Even the token Queenslander in the ad (Dell) still played league and union in NSW.

This bloody kid on the Woolworths ad needs to tell his annoying Karen mother to pull her head in and leave him the * alone while he's at work.

Guess what Karen, his washing isn't his priority while he's working, and her bullshit is a good way to get management taking the wrong sort of notice of him.

The McDonalds AFL ad. Dunkley saying "CHOCCY NEALE!" when Neale brings out the chocolate ice cream annoys me for some reason.

The Toyota country footy ad, I understand the underlying sentiment, but the team bus broke down. But they had time to gather a bunch of nuffies and get to ground in an alternate bus… why couldn’t they just take the alternate bus and get the real team ?
Yep, this ad pisses me off for this reason. They can't be that far away surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus you'd think they'd be between the town and the game meaning the nuffy bus must have driven straight past them

Plus there’s clearly no limits on age or gender of players, based on the ring ins she picks up. Why doesn’t she take the field herself?

Woolies smashing their slogan as the fresh food people, then advertising half prices on undies in ads during the chase tv show.

I just hate woolies in general and it pisses me AWF

How bout some half priced steak

Some radio observations.

Old mate will ask Jen from Benitas for a wristy once he gets sick of footy replays.

The parents and grandparents of the kid that reckons "Baz" is a legend at Ryman need to look into him and make sure he isn't a groomer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back