AFC Asian Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Any BF frequent poster actually give a damn about this tourny? Or are we still offended about the corrupt greasoids from Middle East buying every old fart who has a seat in the Executive Committe? :D I've been searching for a thread on this topic for the last couple of minutes and no luck so far. :confused:

Thanks for that.

Wonder why all the soccer-related forums aren't under the same umbrella, it's a tad confusing for someone who isn't a regular.

Because the Asian Cup sucks and we don't care about it.

merse.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was given an award on Australia day.

Young Australian of the Year.

But no, I didn't celebrate it.

I celebrated by hopping on my expensive pink boat and looking out at the moon shining off the ocean.

Eurosport2 UK have it on live at 3pm Saturday, replay 11pm Saturday on Eurosport UK.

Walkabout will probably have it showing, regular pubs you might have to fight with FA cup matches showing at the same time.

Eurosport2 UK have it on live at 3pm Saturday, replay 11pm Saturday on Eurosport UK.

Walkabout will probably have it showing, regular pubs you might have to fight with FA cup matches showing at the same time.

Thanks moomba - yeh I was thinking it might be tough in a regular pub, although they dont really televise 3pm domestic games generally.

I dont mind the idea of an aussie pub but with Oz day likely to overflow into the weekend - the walkabout crowds might be a bit messy.

Any other suggestions anyone?

I did the Walkabout for a few games of the World Cup in Germany, was surprisingly good.

Wouldn't go near the place any other time although I will admit to a trip to the Flaming Galah in Altrincham for an Australia Day pint. Sadly it was closed (and renamed).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back