Meltdown AFC West - Round Table of the Astute and Erudite ©

Remove this Banner Ad

im not saying Miller isnt a gun, im saying Mack has had two ordinary weeks. He will be fine, he's still a beast. Surely you only need to look back to Oak @ Den last year for a reminder of this?

No, I know he's a beast.

I was merely referencing the fact that there was major talk all off-season about how much better Mack is than Miller, even after Millers playoffs. Then to start the season suddenly I haven't heard the comparison made so much anymore, with Miller playing at Miller like levels, and Mack well.. not.

Especially notable when Mack himself says that the Raiders defense will be on Par with Denver this season.

Von's first 3 weeks last year:

View attachment 291485

....hardly sighted on the stat sheet #perspective.

How did his last 3 games go?

I don't recall our fans arguing he's better than another defender who just had one of the biggest post-seasons ever seen by a defender capped off with a Superbowl MVP, only to enter the season with such little impact.

How did his last 3 games go?

I don't recall our fans arguing he's better than another defender who just had one of the biggest post-seasons ever seen by a defender capped off with a Superbowl MVP, only to enter the season with such little impact.

Dont get so worked up about nothing and stay off LA's kool aid.

Was just a bit of banter about rubbish comparisons being made, then suddenly stopping once it doesn't hold up. Wasn't worked up about it at all, it's just funny.

Who's LA?

Denver Broncos #1 cheerleader...
9d642f70b7d93e5741378ede243772dc.jpg

surely you have noticed him around the place?

Ah yes. Just didn't get the abbreviation.

That is one good looking cheerleader though. If there was one person I might turn for, it would probably be Champ :straining:

LA looks like Mike Glennon (so ive been told by reliable sources) in real life if youre interested?

#stunning

7616489.png

You mean this Coops is not an LA alias.
enough-internet.gif

He's the apprentice. There to take up LA's slack when he gets red carded. End game, we're all fvcked now.

He's the apprentice. There to take up LA's slack when he gets red carded. End game, we're all fvcked now.

I'm probably the biggest Champ fanboy the world has seen.

2 Champ jerseys and a full sized Broncos helmet signed by him upload_2016-9-22_13-26-56.png (may have even considered buying a custom named superbowl jersey from last year with 24 and Bailey upload_2016-9-22_13-23-58.png )

I'd probably have more if mrs coops didn't hate me buying sports memorabilia. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably the biggest Champ fanboy the world has seen.

2 Champ jerseys and a full sized Broncos helmet signed by him View attachment 291507 (may have even considered buying a custom named superbowl jersey from last year with 24 and BaileyView attachment 291503)

I'd probably have more if mrs coops didn't hate me buying sports memorabilia. :'(
Has a Mrs. Not LA confirmed.

If Oakland allows 447 yards or more Sunday versus the Tennessee Titans, they will best the 1951 New York Yanks' (yes, real team) mark of allowing 1,481 yards through three games.

It wasn't Dennis Allen's fault after all. Reggie has built a 4+ year defensive disaster. Breaking all manner of franchise and league records for ineptitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back