Afghanistan War Exposed: An Imperial Conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

For those with more in depth knowledge, did the Afghans want democracy in the first place? Or were they content living under Taliban rule?
I wouldn't suggest they were "content". But Afghanistan doesn't have a tradition of centralised liberal democracy so it's hard to say what folks wanted. It's also worth noting that the Taliban does in fact have some popular support in Afghanistan.

I wouldn't suggest they were "content". But Afghanistan doesn't have a tradition of centralised liberal democracy so it's hard to say what folks wanted. It's also worth noting that the Taliban does in fact have some popular support in Afghanistan.
You live in the illusion of democracy.

I stand corrected, so this reliable source confirms that every single sas soldier is a radical right wing nazi. Being Australian I must be also and so must you - it's not up for debate.

We're all neo fascist racist nazi pricks.

whats not up for debate is there was an issue with some of them. you think one man alone put that flag up and noone condoned it?

whats not up for debate is there was an issue with some of them. you think one man alone put that flag up and noone condoned it?

Of course there is some, every single workplace, community group - any group you can think have bad apples. This is not new, but these w***kers are the minuscule minority ffs.

If your point is that this is a representation of the 'western cultured sas soldier' I'd be glad to send one of those that represent the majority to your place to kindly explain that you're wrong.

If that is your view then shame on you, un Australian. Don't be sucked into the meeja narrative that all coalition soldiers are there to take advantage of the situations to be a**holes. That's just insulting.

Of course there is some, every single workplace, community group - any group you can think have bad apples. This is not new, but these w***kers are the minuscule minority ffs.

If your point is that this is a representation of the 'western cultured sas soldier' I'd be glad to send one of those that represent the majority to your place to kindly explain that you're wrong.

If that is your view then shame on you, un Australian. Don't be sucked into the meeja narrative that all coalition soldiers are there to take advantage of the situations to be a**holes. That's just insulting.

Let me guess, you repost that Facebook meme that says "I don't care how many kids he killed, BRS is a hero"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess, you repost that Facebook meme that says "I don't care how many kids he killed, BRS is a hero"
[/QUOTE
Now now, no need to make it personal.
  • I'm never on facebook
  • So I don't know wtf BRS is.
  • I don't condone w***ers that find death of people a 'meh'
Next time you allude that I'm that something repugnant I'm I'll report you.

PS, don't be so naive to think that all and sundry sas are the a**holes you think they are.

Strawman.....

Of course it was. But I'm sick of the cult of the SAS that has developed in this country.

When people think some collateral kid killing is okay because youre an aussie hero, things are ****ed up.

Of course it was. But I'm sick of the cult of the SAS that has developed in this country.

When people think some collateral kid killing is okay because youre an aussie hero, things are f’ed up.

First off I'd like to say I like a most of your content and your knowledge dont get me wrong.

What you've done here is create a strawman due purely down to your own prejudices and not acknowledge the posters actual point. You know this anyway.

The poster makes a fair point, and I've noticed that posters who seem to have spent a lot of time through university academica seem to love slandering and have prejudice at our own institutions even when done out of context or unnecessary.

All the talk certainly in here is about the USA and their failures.
The Taliban is a terrible government, I'd like to know that within academia we can have similarly aggressive and contextually very very uncomfortable conversations about the Taliban Islam, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Russia and in the future china, who all or who will soon have negative influence in the region.

First off I'd like to say I like a most of your content and your knowledge dont get me wrong.

What you've done here is create a strawman due purely down to your own prejudices and not acknowledge the posters actual point. You know this anyway.

The poster makes a fair point, and I've noticed that posters who seem to have spent a lot of time through university academica seem to love slandering and have prejudice at our own institutions even when done out of context or unnecessary.

All the talk certainly in here is about the USA and their failures.
The Taliban is a terrible government, I'd like to know that within academia we can have similarly aggressive and contextually very very uncomfortable conversations about the Taliban Islam, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Russia and in the future china, who all or who will soon have negative influence in the region.

I have family who have served (Vietnam) and for the record I was in favour of invading both Afghanistan and Iraq at the time

I have zero issues with a military or military actions.

What I have a problem with is people who make them gods and don't hold them accountable.

If we let our elite troops fight under a nazi flag, are we shocked they were assassinating unarmed detained prisoners, kicking people off cliffs, or killing kids? It all goes back to the same problem, an unwillingness to hold our troops accountable for transgressions, because we made them gods who can do no wrong.

I have family who have served (Vietnam) and for the record I was in favour of invading both Afghanistan and Iraq at the time

I have zero issues with a military or military actions.

What I have a problem with is people who make them gods and don't hold them accountable.

If we let our elite troops fight under a nazi flag, are we shocked they were assassinating unarmed detained prisoners, kicking people off cliffs, or killing kids? It all goes back to the same problem, an unwillingness to hold our troops accountable for transgressions, because we made them gods who can do no wrong.

If you are wanting to hook up when you go out, you will see the signals women give off to say that they’re keen. You are what your thoughts are. It's the same with you, your words, you're sick of 'white is right' , so what becomes is this last paragraph that is off a script and on cue.

We do need the uncomfortable conversations on all spheres of the social equation, however in academia and certainly permeating these threads poster are really only wanting to have such conversations about the us, sas, Christianity and these institutions, less so you then others btw, to the point where they are almost supporting the Taliban and cutting off there nose.

If you are wanting to hook up when you go out, you will see the signals women give off to say that they’re keen. You are what your thoughts are. It's the same with you, your words, you're sick of 'white is right' , so what becomes is this last paragraph that is off a script and on cue.

We do need the uncomfortable conversations on all spheres of the social equation, however in academia and certainly permeating these threads poster are really only wanting to have such conversations about the us, sas, Christianity and these institutions, less so you then others btw, to the point where they are almost supporting the Taliban and cutting off there nose.

I'm saying if it's against the rules to fly a Nazi flag on your vehicle, sanction the guys who did it - don't given them a pass.

Are you legit suggesting it's okay because the Taliban and Islam is worse? Again, I supported the war in Afghanistan, but because they did bad stuff it doesn't mean everything we do is good.

When we do bad stuff we should be held accountable.

So let's start with this uncomfortable conversation in that the Afgans choose the lesser of two evils

Remove this Banner Ad

Back