AFL 2017 - R7 - Melbourne v Hawthorn - 15:20 AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely not. Considering we've gone backwards this year.

Please barrack for someone else. Your negativity re Goodwin gets tedious fast. We had Gawn dominating games all of last year, and now he is injured as his backup Spencer. You can get away with the Pederson/Watts type ruckman but more often than not we are going to get caught out. Sad fact but not the end of the world. In no game this year have we been blown off the park. 29 points to the Cats, 13 to Tiges, 2 to the Dockers and 3 points to Hawks. Oh yes, Goodwin really sucks. Give it a rest please.

DL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We". Yeah you helped. Youre meaningless

I did as much as I possibly could as a spectator and forked out my hard earned for a membership. Sorry I didn't live up to your standards to claim a part in the emotional ride of following your team winning a Premiership.

"We". Yeah you helped. Youre meaningless

I know as a North Melbourne fan, the idea of club membership is a mystery. We have members that contribute financially to the club. A contribution that goes to playing players, coaching staff etc. 'We' is fine, especially if he's a member.

Please barrack for someone else. Your negativity re Goodwin gets tedious fast. We had Gawn dominating games all of last year, and now he is injured as his backup Spencer. You can get away with the Pederson/Watts type ruckman but more often than not we are going to get caught out. Sad fact but not the end of the world. In no game this year have we been blown off the park. 29 points to the Cats, 13 to Tiges, 2 to the Dockers and 3 points to Hawks. Oh yes, Goodwin really sucks. Give it a rest please.

DL.
No I won't let up. We have enough ability and personnel to make a difference and win these games.

How do you justify the first quarter debacle? McDonald, viney, Vince, Jones to some extent, it's just 4 key players that have totally dropped away. It's a joke.

unlucky dees, I'm sure if you weren't a couple of players down and missing at least 4 of your best 8 you would've won.

Put the cue in the rack, play the kids and hopefully get a priority pick at years end.

Go Dees! The most talented list since GWS

https://katatrepsis.com/2012/10/30/...e-more-research-funding-than-prostate-cancer/

"If you contract breast cancer at age 25, you have approximately a 10% chance of dying and by age 50, this chance rises to 15%. In contrast, mortality rates are very low (<5%) for prostate cancer until men pass 70 years of age."

That is using US data, it is not relevant to Australia. We have data based on our health system, which doesn't restrict medical treatment. That article is also a political propaganda piece to justify the status quo and is not providing sources to data.

I am all for breast cancer awareness and funding, I just feel more should be done to address the problems with prostate cancer, the lack of awareness and funding results in preventable deaths.

I am happy for you if you can put an acceptable value on men's lives, I just feel it is wrong.

Good game. The difference between Demons best and worst is massive. Well done to the Hawks used their experience to get up for a well-deserved win.

Im not sure they were that bad today. They came hard in the 3rd and had a shedload of mementum but they didn't lose the momentum, the Hawks arrested it away from them with tempo footy. They only lost by 3 points.

I thought both teams played really well and it was actually a really good game. Hardly any goals from clangers, in fact there were minimal clangers around the ground throughout the game.

Just a top ******* game. Well played Demons and Hawks. :thumbsu:

Garlett's actions will look silly if Hawthorn win.

QFT. Stratton's response to his "3 goals" is "3 flags, 3 points you dumb campaigner".

So Hawks had it easy with the umps even though we got pinged HTB every time and Melbourne never did? If only we could throw as well as Oliver.

And I loved Hogan's hand shoving Burton right o n the no. 5 on his jumper... but only Roughy got away with that.

Just like St Kilda, no frees to us in the last 8 or 10 minutes. Only to Melbourne.

4 points yay. Are we off the bottom of the larder yet?

Etc.

That is using US data, it is not relevant to Australia. We have data based on our health system, which doesn't restrict medical treatment. That article is also a political propaganda piece to justify the status quo and is not providing sources to data.

I am all for breast cancer awareness and funding, I just feel more should be done to address the problems with prostate cancer, the lack of awareness and funding results in preventable deaths.

I am happy for you if you can put an acceptable value on men's lives, I just feel it is wrong.

The EJ Whitten game is devoted to prostate cancer research.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back