Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - Carlton v Saints Thurs March 4th (STK 125 d CAR 99) Highlights in OP

More goals make for more entertaining footy?

• Hocking is a genius of course it does

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No finals footy is lower scoring and more entertaining

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be because I haven't watched any footy in 5 months, but does the game feel like a lot faster in general play and all that then it was last season?

Maybe it is just pre-season footy or this man on the mark rule might have some benefits after all.

It might be because I haven't watched any footy in 5 months, but does the game feel like a lot faster in general play and all that then it was last season?

Maybe it is just pre-season footy or this man on the mark rule might have some benefits after all.

Feels really quick.

I cant understand why you guys picked him up. If he plays round one you'd almost think you've started going backwards. Shouldn't be playing ahead of a kid, regardless of age and experience.
I’ll tell you why - if crowds go back to full capacity this year they will want him to play in the Danny frawley tribute match - so effectively a marketing decision just like when they picked up Shane Savage for when they tried to play in NZ but he actually turned out good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can advantage be called like that? When the kick goes to space and not to a contest? Doesn’t it go back to where it was kicked from?
Talking about the goal?

Back