Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Saints v North Sat May 29th 4:35pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gresham - 23
H Clark - 22
M King - 20
Steele - 25
Billings - 25
Marshall - 25
Coffield - 21

Not world beaters, but there is enough there to have a decent team in the future isn’t there?
Gresham is a good player.

Clark/Coffield - jury is out honestly.

Marshall/Billings/Steele are good but I was more so referencing the 18-23 demographic.

Eleni Glouftsis should be beyond ashamed as to how sh*tful of an umpire she is. Sees the game so, so badly
She pulls several calls like that out of here arse every game she officiates yet escapes criticism. She should be an absolute last resort umpire.
We haven’t had her mandatory “straight back, straight back, straight back or it’s 50” escapades tonight

St Kilda's list is actually cooked. Spent all their money on plodders like Crouch, Hill and Hannebery. No impressive youth coming through either maybe besides Max King who has been flakey at best.

North actually has some A grade prospects like Powell and Thomas developing nicely. Plus pick 1 this year, most likely. I'd be bullish as a North supporter. St Kilda....look out below.

Lmao calling Powell an A grade talent, Clark and Coffield have shown a lot more than Powell nuffie 😂

Lmao calling Powell an A grade talent, Clark and Coffield have shown a lot more than Powell nuffie 😂
Saying a player has shown more over 4 seasons than a bloke with 10 games under his belt....and I'm the nuffie 😂

edit: I said A grade prospect, not A grade. Please read carefully.
Clark is a very good player while Coffield was excellent last year.
I think we have different interpretations of very good and excellent.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a lot of chipping it around here from the saints, considering they need to make a dent in that percentage and this might be the best opportunity all year to do so. The game is won, getting this margin to blow out should be top priority.

Never went for the ball, wasn’t ever going to impact the contest, T least make it look like your going to spoil. Disgrace just like his club

Carry on a bit more, it was a slightly late bump and he got the 50 for it. It wasn't high or anything, nothing else will come of it. Stop being so emotional.

You do realise in today’s football that these things will get looked at ? He’s in trouble, going on today’s standards.

Geary got up immediately, not head high contact or anything. If it's not high and doesn't cause an injury, it won't get anything. Rightly so too.

Back