Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 9 - Port v Dogs Sat May 15th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your hand off it. You’re unbeaten and beat last years flag winners.
I'm talking from the bookies pov.

Prior to round there were a few teams all on $5. Dogs will shorten after this win more than Melbourne.

Not saying Dogs will win the flag because of this game.

Umpires didn't show up for them like they did against Richmond in round 4. Port are lucky they have the softest minor premier draw ever in the history of the game.
You kidding? The umps did everything they could for the power. That push in the back to Robbie Gray was as bad as it gets.

The Power just weren't good enough. They are clearly not as good as the Doggies.

Why do the commentators still think Tom Mitchell holds the record for most consecutive 30+ disposal games?

Are the prison bar jumpers going to make another appearance tonight?

A club and supporter base who think they’re you-know-what hot when they actually ain’t.

If only they could schedule more Adelaide Oval games against mediocre teams like my own, St Kilda etc to continue boosting unwarranted egos.

Well deserved win Dogs. Wonder if Port will play dress ups with the prison bars in the change rooms tonight. Dogs had quite a few out, and still Power couldn’t get it done at room. Premiership favourites! I don’t think so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha the facts are enjoy your English skills are great blah blah you’d rather troll on big footy than actual enjoy your win you sook

oh and libba still throws it

Please post all of these throws, thanks.

Back