Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Eagles v Demons Sun May 15th 5:20pm EST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

• Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t want to join the Kelli Underwood pile on but fu** she makes it difficult.
i find her fine when she's talking normally, but the female brian taylor schtick is crap

Sorry just went back and looked and you are correct as Jackson was running back rather than standing the mark
Correct, Petracca was moving towards the mark, very quickly McGovern kind of plays on (takes a quick step) before Petracca gets to the mark causing Petracca to awkwardly stand, umpire calls play on.

I don’t agree with the umpire calling play on in that situation.

There was already a player on the mark. Shocker of a call.
No there wasn’t. Read these posts.
Sorry just went back and looked and you are correct as Jackson was running back rather than standing the mark
Correct, Petracca was moving towards the mark, very quickly McGovern kind of plays on (takes a quick step) before Petracca gets to the mark causing Petracca to awkwardly stand, umpire calls play on.

They’re not even trying to hide the blatant overcorrection by the umpires at Optus. They’re actively making an effort to not call the 50/50s rather than calling the game as they see it. That Petracca call was one of the worst I’ve ever see on a footy field

Has there even been a time in history where a club's 22 unavailable/unselected players would be capable of beating their named team?

FB: Ainsworth Hurn Giro
HB: Hough Allen Cole
C: Gaff Shuey O'Neill
HF: Chesser Kennedy Rioli
FF: Petruccelle, Strnidica, Langdon

R: Naitanui Yeo Sheed

Int: Joyce, Williams, Bazzo, Florenca
You guys lost 7 of your last 9 games of 2021 so of think the issue is deeper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca was moving to stand on the mark, a player is allowed to move to the spot of the mark and then stand.
Bullshit - he had plenty of time to move to the mark yet he stood in the protected zone.

It was a blatant 50 before it was play on and it wasn't even play on as McLovin didn't event go over the mark with his slight forward step

Shocking call

Petracca was moving to stand on the mark, a player is allowed to move to the spot of the mark and then stand.
I hope you don’t genuinely believe that. He motioned to smother the ball. He was contesting it from an illegal position

Petracca wasn't really moving towards the mark, he was kind of just standing there until McGovern went to move.

Melbourne straight from the Richmond and Bulldogs school of ugly football. Flick pass, flick pass, flick pass, kick a mongrel to space and run onto it

Mate it was barely even play on for starters. I’ve seen a lot more movement than that been allowed

Back