Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Eagles v Demons Sun May 15th 5:20pm EST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

• Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This “noise of affirmation” rubbish has come from a garbage coach who didn’t know what he was doing and tried to look for excuses.

Everyone looks at the numbers and herp derp Optus favouritism. Maybe the reason we get so many free kicks is gameplan related?

We don’t tackle and aren’t a contested side = less free kicks against.

We have a gameplan based around our strengths in the air = more free kicks in marking contests

Wouldn’t expect anyone on BigFooty to go into any sort of genuine analysis though. Much easier just to spew the same garbage about number differentials than have a look at why and where they’re happening

Yes you must have had the same game plan since 1991.

Would wager I’ve seen more success from my side in the past 7 years than you’ve seen in your entire lifetime

Your success will always be part of the Covid era, whether you like it or not
Keep going, I’m enjoying this.

So salty, so bitter.

I hope those past seven years give you little smiles as you drift off to sleep, because this year and the next few years will give you nightmares.

And it’s delicious.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

This “noise of affirmation” rubbish has come from a garbage coach who didn’t know what he was doing and tried to look for excuses.

Everyone looks at the numbers and herp derp Optus favouritism. Maybe the reason we get so many free kicks is gameplan related?

We don’t tackle and aren’t a contested side = less free kicks against.

We have a gameplan based around our strengths in the air = more free kicks in marking contests

Wouldn’t expect anyone on BigFooty to go into any sort of genuine analysis though. Much easier just to spew the same garbage about number differentials than have a look at why and where they’re happening
Farkin lolololol this is a level of BS I thought only a Bulldogs supporter was capable of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Dees are going along at 60%. Boyohboy!

There is the air of previous seemingly unbeatable teams like Bombers 2000/1 and Cats 2007/8 about the Dees, it's amazing to watch, close to perfection, but also need to heed the cautionary tales from those two teams.

I think only a newfangled COVID strain or a giant Carey-esque sex scandal can bring down the mighty Dees.

Back