Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 1 - Giants v Crows Sun March 19th 1:10pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • GWS by a lot

• Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Coniglio nor Kelly have the 2 way attitude that justifies their big salaries. Whitfield too.

Can you imagine a Geelong side starting with this lack of intensity not having Selwood or Dangerfield lay a big tackle? 1 tackle is a disgrace

Not sure Coniglio nor Kelly have the 2 way attitude that justifies their big salaries. Whitfield too.

Can you imagine a Geelong side starting with this lack of intensity not having Selwood or Dangerfield lay a big tackle? 1 tackle is a disgrace

Is it possible that they spiritually and mentally have become deflated and fatigued from all their best teammates leaving and decided what is the point in busting a gut for GWS anymore ?

Geelong and Dangerwood never had to face that problem

I just don't understand how GWS are this bad

Big money on big disposal players.

Kelly, Coniglio, Whitfield get stats but they don’t have enough of a dip on tough days.

A pretty mediocre Hawks side flogged them by 10 goals back when it snowed in 2019. Just can’t remember the Giants performing in tough conditions. Today a bit too hot perhaps.

Big money on big disposal players.

Kelly, Coniglio, Whitfield get stats but they don’t have enough of a dip on tough days.

A pretty mediocre Hawks side flogged them by 10 goals back when it snowed in 2019. Just can’t remember the Giants performing in tough conditions. Today a bit too hot perhaps.
Their spine is probably the worst in the league

Is it possible that they spiritually and mentally have become deflated and fatigued from all their best teammates leaving and decided what is the point in busting a gut for GWS anymore ?

Is it possible that demanding big salaries (and probably the captaincy) was part of the reason their teammates left?

Way too much smoke about Cogs about the captaincy vote to not be true. If I and my mates voted for a bloke and the CEO and player managers stepped in, I’d be pissed too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible that demanding big salaries (and probably the captaincy) was part of the reason their teammates left?

Way too much smoke about Cogs about the captaincy vote to not be true. If I and my mates voted for a bloke and the CEO and player managers stepped in, I’d be pissed too.

I think there definitely can be question marks about Cogs and his so called attitude (although he has been cruelled by injuries) but Josh Kelly has been nothing but the consumate professional for GWS.

100+ win for the crows coming up, GWS are a rabble

Is that hardly a surprise given they have been losing at least 2 or 3 (minimum) best 22/required players in the last 5 years or so.

I think we need to start talking about giving them a stringent and monitored COLA again tbh.

Also it’s well reported Dangerwood played for unders - helps retaining

Back