Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Crows v Swans Sat Aug 19th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Swans by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL!

Fox commentators just said they asked for the ARC vision, but it was "not available"

What a shambles of a competition, governance is a complete joke.

Don't anyone ever say that Gil has done a good job, he's leaving the game with more issues than he started with.

Pointing out to all the “but it didn’t hit the padding” people that the umpire never claimed it hit the padding.

Also, there’s absolutely no way to tell from the potato vision and angles whether that hit the post or not and anyone saying they can is seeing things.

The footage is 100% inconclusive

Only thing we have to go on is the umpire here.

Does that mean the umpire 100% didn’t get it wrong? No. He could have.
Not sure if your TV sucks but the vision was clear and it was a goal.

I mean, there's "no spike" because there's a hand that hits the post at the same time. There would be a spike, it would just be impossible to differentiate.

Don't get me wrong, if I was a Crows fan I'd be livid, I get that. But the evidence is inconclusive. If it had gone upstairs it would have been umpire's call.

No it wouldn't have been umpires call. The ball clearly never touched the post. If he went upstaits it would have been a goal.

Crows lose by a feather. Whilst most Australians have no idea how much the world moves to Tyrannical abyss. Sport is at least a distraction to how ignorant people are. Guess you all watch Mainstream media and think it isn't just propaganda lol

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

What the **** is a Redmi Note Pro 9?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the thing the umpire could have called for a review but the soft call would be a behind. The third umpire would have called it insufficient evidence to overturn the decision. It's a bit like the marchbank decision last week. It's a massive flaw in the system.
other than the evidence of it not hitting the post and not being touched until behind the line?

Are you serious?
Yeah, like Florent being tackled just as he got the ball being given holding the ball which got put into 50 for a Walker goal, Keene a clear throw / missed bandpass/ Schoenberg getting that free with two arms clearly under the shoulder.

Last edited:
Back