Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Crows v Cats Fri March 22nd 7:40pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or lss

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean I don’t recall it ever happening, but it’s important that the umps review things they’re unsure about otherwise it could define a clubs season.
Yeah they need to be sure but I reckon there's also a lack of initiative sometimes when they can't trust themselves, an epistemological crisis that is gripping the whole epoch.

The Crows are 'somewhat useless', aren't they?
Your post has been edited.

Im Not Even Sorry Friends Tv GIF

Your post has been edited.

Im Not Even Sorry Friends Tv GIF
Sure they're losing, but they look like they're making friends and having fun which is what it's all about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Walker and Fogarty are not presenting, or the Crows mids think their small forwards are better marking options.

This is why you don't give a coach 2-year contract extension when there is still a lot of question marks.
The Crows look deplorable wasn't just a 1 off and the Suns being good.

That’s why the stand rule is also stupid…. Cameron swings around and the umpire takes 2 seconds to call play on, by then it’s too late.

Geelong's 2 big guns moving around and kicking straight is worrisome for Adelaide.

I think they need to take more risks or else they'll just get smothered and out strategized by Scott.

The work experience kids having a go at umpiring tonight are going to learn alot when they review this game

Back