Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGFC

All Australian
Oct 24, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did anyone here Dwayne use the term molested when describing a contest between Brodie Smith and Tom Rockliff tonight? I cant replay the game but i am sure he said it

Last edited:
Did anyone here Dwayne use the term molested when describing a contest between Brodie Smith and Brad Rockliff tonight? I cant replay the game but i am sure he said it

Nah but funnily I think I heard him say it in a seperate contest, between Brodie Smith and Tom Rockliff

Did anyone here Dwayne use the term molested when describing a contest between Brodie Smith and Brad Rockliff tonight? I cant replay the game but i am sure he said it

It would have been Huddo who said that as we had to endure Dwayne for the Hawthorn vs Essendon game.

Definition of molest
transitive verb
1: to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect
  • The zookeeper warned the visitors not to molest the animals.

Hardly a scandal by this definition

molest
məˈlɛst/
verb
verb: molest; 3rd person present: molests; past tense: molested; past participle: molested; gerund or present participle: molesting
  1. 1.
    assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.
    "he was charged with molesting and taking obscene photographs of a ten-year-old boy"
    synonyms: abuse, sexually abuse, assault, sexually assault, interfere with, rape, violate, attack, hurt, harm, injure; More
    informalmaul, grope, paw;
    datedravish
    "he was charged with molesting a ten-year-old boy"
Huge scandal based off this one, but yeah im sure he meant what you said

molest
məˈlɛst/
verb
verb: molest; 3rd person present: molests; past tense: molested; past participle: molested; gerund or present participle: molesting
  1. 1.
    assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.
    "he was charged with molesting and taking obscene photographs of a ten-year-old boy"
    synonyms: abuse, sexually abuse, assault, sexually assault, interfere with, rape, violate, attack, hurt, harm, injure; More
    informalmaul, grope, paw;
    datedravish
    "he was charged with molesting a ten-year-old boy"
Huge scandal based off this one, but yeah im sure he meant what you said

So what? A word can have multiple definitions. The definition I posted is far more in context with a game of AFL

Molest is the correct word. It isn't a controversial word...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The commentary was some of the best I've never heard last night.

Couldn't get them to turn the sound up in a league pub in Sydney. Perfect was to listen to Dwayne.

Did anyone here Dwayne use the term molested when describing a contest between Brodie Smith and Tom Rockliff tonight? I cant replay the game but i am sure he said it
Interesting thread.

Given Dwayne learnt his craft alongside Peter "Smooth" Booth at the ABC I'm not at all surprised. Absolute non issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back