Oppo Camp AFL Round 13 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Question...why do we even have goal squares anymore?

Players have to commence the kick out from within the square.

Also, if a mark is taken outside the square on an angle, they are lined up on the angle. If a mark is taken inside the square on an angle, they are lined up directly in front.

Thought about that for a good 45 minutes.. god I’m glad lock down is over tomorrow.

Both teams on track for 100+ but I'm finding this game really boring. Am I just being weird or what?
Scoreline looks good because both teams have been pretty accurate.

Players have to commence the kick out from within the square.

Also, if a mark is taken outside the square on an angle, they are lined up on the angle. If a mark is taken inside the square on an angle, they are lined up directly in front.

Thought about that for a good 45 minutes.. god I’m glad lock down is over tomorrow.

Thanks, I'm sorry my question triggered you about lockdowns.

Talking about 5 year old trades when players are taking a shot for goal is the most channel 7 thing ever.
Had this thought when rompingwins and co started discussing defenders who have won the Brownlow for about 10 minutes during the Dreamtime game last Saturday night. The catalyst for the discussion was Dylan Grimes who is a fine player but will never win a Brownlow in a million years.

Had this thought when rompingwins and co started discussing defenders who have won the Brownlow for about 10 minutes during the Dreamtime game last Saturday night. The catalyst for the discussion was Dylan Grimes who is a fine player but will never win a Brownlow in a million years.
It's baffling stuff. Give them a podcast where they can express their inane thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port has done some stupid kicks for turnovers. I'm not as worried to play them any more if they are gonna play like that.

Haven't beaten s**t, they don't worry me at all.. Their best is good but it never sustains more than a 10 minute period per half.

Port has done some stupid kicks for turnovers. I'm not as worried to play them any more if they are gonna play like that.
The free earlier to Stewart was quite soft but Dixon an absolute idiot to give away 50. Killed all of Port’s momentum. An undisciplined performance all-round.

The backline have been kicking to 3 on 1s at their 50 and their mids have tried switches from one wing to the other in the middle if the ground. Plus the defenders are pressing high as well.

I can recount about 7 kicks that I would never want us to attempt ever. Not just missing kicks but terrible decisions.

The backline have been kicking to 3 on 1s at their 50 and their mids have tried switches from one wing to the other in the middle if the ground. Plus the defenders are pressing high as well.

I can recount about 7 kicks that I would never want us to attempt ever. Not just missing kicks but terrible decisions.
It feels funny as a Dees fan sitting atop the ladder by a game and critiquing the defending and ball use of top 6 sides. What a time to be alive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back