Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 v Collingwood (Big Freeze 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10x faster? How are you measuring that? Without delving into the Telstra Tracker, which is the biggest piece of garbage I've ever seen, they're roughly equivalent when running 20m. Oliver is quicker out of the pack but that's more to do with his hands and strength.

You've chosen an irrelevant stat with pressure acts given he's been sub for 5/9 games and hasn't come on early in any of them. Impossible to measure his actual average p/g. Meanwhile, Schache played one game against a s**t team and was actually ok. Not sure what he even has to do with it.

Fat Clarry pre-draft ran a 3.0 second 20 metre sprint.
I don't have Jordon's exact time, but he didn't feature in the top 10 (which went up to 3 seconds).

Pretty safe bet Clarry is faster since then, and the eye test would tell most people he's way faster than JJ.

Here's a pressure act comparison for you then:
Jordon averages 48% time on ground this year for 8.8 pressure acts per game.
Harmes averages 42% time on ground this year for 15.8 pressure acts per game.

Jordon is not a pressure player.

We have to play Kozzy in the guts if we're to give ourselves a real chance.

If they've been saving him until we really need him... we really need him now.

Hasn't had any CBAs for the last 2 games, and the previous 2 games before that it was tracking downwards. Hope we get back to giving him a run through the middle.

Well, BBB won't be getting picked. See ya in a week BaliDemon ;)

Goodwin said premiership full-forward Ben Brown would need to produce higher level performances in the VFL to force his way back into the senior side, but insisted the Demons remained “open minded” towards selecting Brown in the same side as ruck duo Max Gawn and Brodie Grundy.

“Browny is in solid form, he’s not in brilliant form … he’s played one or two good games at the VFL level, so we’re just looking for consistency,” Goodwin said.

“In the end, if he’s playing to a really high level, then he’s going to play AFL footy.”

‘Hottest team in town’: Dees prepared for tough Pies task as blockbuster looms

Well, BBB won't be getting picked. See ya in a week BaliDemon ;)

Goodwin said premiership full-forward Ben Brown would need to produce higher level performances in the VFL to force his way back into the senior side, but insisted the Demons remained “open minded” towards selecting Brown in the same side as ruck duo Max Gawn and Brodie Grundy.

“Browny is in solid form, he’s not in brilliant form … he’s played one or two good games at the VFL level, so we’re just looking for consistency,” Goodwin said.

“In the end, if he’s playing to a really high level, then he’s going to play AFL footy.”

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We should use Ben Brown to tag Nick Daicos. Daicos doesn’t like to defend. Imagine how many goals Big Tofu and Beans Brown will kick on him.

We should use Ben Brown to tag Nick Daicos. Daicos doesn’t like to defend. Imagine how many goals Big Tofu and Beans Brown will kick on him.

Yep makes absolute sense. Judd McVee too full forward/resting ruck.

Is the captains run an open training? Was hoping to take the kids down for a look but can’t see any information about it. It’s usually at goschs paddock but can’t find a time or anything?

Brown not playing for Casey this week due to a 'slight injury'. No word on what. (Turner also)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown not playing for Casey this week due to a 'slight injury'. No word on what. (Turner also)
Saw Jordon named for Casey as well. Didn't get forensic on the team selection, is there anything to take out of who has/hasn't been named that we can use to predict our team?

Living in your head rent free Nev 😉

You misspelled 'I was wrong'

What is wrong about having an opinion? I wasn’t aware the game had been played yet.

If you’re talking about the mooted bet, neither party agreed to terms.

Saw Jordon named for Casey as well. Didn't get forensic on the team selection, is there anything to take out of who has/hasn't been named that we can use to predict our team?

Not too much - No Brown or Turner, Tomlison and Joel Smith not named for Casey.

Sub likely out of Jordon, Laurie or Melksham, and have a sneaky feeling it might end up being Melksham (guessing).

You certainly add 'flavour' to this forum.

Cheers. All relative though I suppose. Some are clearly finding it confronting to read alternatives to their vanilla/missionary position offerings, but that’s okay. They’ll live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back