AFLW AFLW Season 7, Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what they're complaining about. Pretty sure Chloe Scheer could've popped it through from there as well...

Don't know what they're complaining about. Pretty sure Chloe Scheer could've popped it through from there as well...

Chloe's the best kick in the team. By a fair distance as well. Still, what would life be without Tigs supporters losing their minds about the perceived injustices of footy?

Good times.

:cool:

Chloe's the best kick in the team. By a fair distance as well. Still, what would life be without Tigs supporters losing their minds about the perceived injustices of footy?

Good times.

:cool:

Not gonna lie - liked seeing Mia Skinner and Chloe Scheer hip and shoulder the Tigers player who took Kearns out with the tackle on their way to congratulate Georgie on kicking the winning goal. :)

Not gonna lie - liked seeing Mia Skinner and Chloe Scheer hip and shoulder the Tigers player who took Kearns out with the tackle on their way to congratulate Georgie on kicking the winning goal. :)

Was it Clarke when then seemingly stopped to check if she was ok?

I guess the Lynch family discount at the MRP applies to Tom's sister as well...

Clearly couldn't come up with a sensible explanation for why that tackle was reasonable in the circumstances. So decided it was just better to pretend it didn't 'require' explanation at all.

Never change, AFL.

:rolleyes:

At least they could explain the reasoning for no report?

Lynch's tackle contributed to the injury, so would have thought at least an explanation would be given?

Lynch's tackle was also the only one which caused a significant injury to her opponent, yet it was the only one which didn't receive a punishment. What a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cora Staunton She will have to go in the hall of fame 41tr old and still killing it, i wish she played for the cats, she is very good

She's not slowing down either - could probably play for another few years. Absolute star.

Cora Staunton She will have to go in the hall of fame 41tr old and still killing it, i wish she played for the cats, she is very good

Totally agree - age shouldn't be the sole determining factor in a player's value to the team

I look at a few of the 34/35+ yr olds at other teams versus those who've been in the Hoops; there's some like Phillips, Pearce & Staunton who are strong contributors & bring value to our team. Where as ours felt more hit & miss, with the miss seemingly the more common result - that's why even though McWilliams & Cranston were our recent top goal kickers across the past couple of season, I don't mind that we moved on from them and have gone with a younger, new look forward line

I don't feel we got the value from them that other teams have got from their veteran players

Must've been doing something right defensively last week.

Richmond have scored twice as many goals in the first quarter this week against the reigning premiers than they did for the whole game last week. :)

Must've been doing something right defensively last week.

Richmond have scored twice as many goals in the first quarter this week against the reigning premiers than they did for the whole game last week. :)

I think our style of play is still swayed more to the defensive side of things, rather than the attacking style of play that I think the fans would preference seeing - not sure if that's a lack of trust in our ability to play attacking football for 4 quarters or that they don't think we have the trips to do so

As such our scoring tends to be lower until such times in matches as we start taking the game on, but it also means the oppositions scoring tends to be down

It would be interesting to see what happens if we played a more free flowing game for longer stretchers - how would it impact our scores, plus that of the opposition

LOL, shades of last week. Richmond leading for most of the game, only to get overrun late and lose to the Crows by 9 points. Hilarious stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back