Autopsy After a slow start a swarm of Swans crush Carlton by 52.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sling tackle by Williams on Blakey? 4th qtr……Reckon it was missed.

Don’t know if any of you are watching the Richmond v lions game, the commentary is just tripe, they are talking up Richmond like they are still in with a chance to win this, they are 100 points behind!!!

That moment when your in a fancy hotel bar area and you realise your surrounded by old Blues supporters who have clearly flown up for Friday's game.

Fighting the urge to go back up to the room and come back down in all my Swans gear.

Instead I will alternate my wines Red then White

That moment when your in a fancy hotel bar area and you realise your surrounded by old Blues supporters who have clearly flown up for Friday's game.

Fighting the urge to go back up to the room and come back down in all my Swans gear.

And instead of “cheers” it’s “cheer cheers”.

They’ll get the message.

Don’t know if any of you are watching the Richmond v lions game, the commentary is just tripe, they are talking up Richmond like they are still in with a chance to win this, they are 100 points behind!!!
Yeah coz it’s a commercial network and they’re terrified of people switching off if they think the result is a foregone conclusion.

So they’ll desperately keep talking up the prospects of the losing team to give some pathetic reason for hope they’re still in it with a chance.

Listen to games on ABC Radio and it’s a revelation. The commentators call it as it is because they have no sponsors they have to keep onside.

Just one more good reason to support our incredible national public broadcaster.

Was there more than 17 minutes to go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keep asking them why they are up? What was the point of their trip? Was it worth it? Wow, with the cost of living at the moment you must've spent a bit then... Etc etc...

Great summary mate, I think Francis did enough to get in the mentions in the end.

agree on Rampe, early contests I was like s**t he will be killed, but he just uses his smarts, a body nudge here and times his stuff so well, just a smart player. Get him coaching or teaching defence some where when he is done.
He would be a great coach but has a Commerce degree so can probably make more money elsewhere.

and you can see just behind cunningham as he takes that last handball a carlton defender who's clearly gassed, and tries to make another effort but it's too late and he's too far off ... which sums up what we're dong to opponents at the moment, just running them into the ground
And a reminder of just how quick Harry is when he stands on the pedal.

89876a1d3d3fe84eed043032f612279e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Jesus, I see multiple hits to the head and a headlock. This has gotten out of hand!

He would be a great coach but has a Commerce degree so can probably make more money elsewhere.

Doing a masters, but uni of nsw, not utas, so probably worthless

I think Parker is in big trouble, I'd say at least 4 weeks if not longer. I think if our list remains fit and firing, we may not see him back this year, especially with Mills to return.

Hypothetically, if everyone was available and match fit and we had the GF to play next weekend, this would be my side:
B Florent Melican Rampe
HB Mills McCartin Blakey
C Gulden Warner McInerney
HF Adams McDonald Hayward
F Wicks Mclean Papley
Foll Grundy Heeney Rowbottom
Int Cunningham Lloyd Amartey Jordan
Sub Fox
Emerg Roberts Parker Francis

Last edited:
I think Parker is in big trouble, I'd say at least 4 weeks if not longer. I think if our list remains fit and firing, we may not see him back this year, especially with Mills to return.

Hypothetically, if everyone was available and match fit and we had the GF to play next weekend, this would be my side:
B Florent Melican Rampe
HB Mills McCartin Blakey
F Wicks Amartey Papley
Sub Fox
Are there two Amarteys?

Parker replacing interchange Amartey

Harry to HB, Mills to centre, Warner changing with Heeney off the bench.

B Florent Melican Rampe
HB Mills McCartin Blakey
F Wicks Amartey Papley
Sub Fox
That’s a bloody good side. Would be pretty happy with that lineup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back