Bumped (again) nahnah reaches 2,000 posts

Should the Mods make this a Certified Legendary Thread + make nahnah mod

• Yes to both! (Vote this one for a special inbox from nahnah)

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No to both, nahnah is a flog

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Just a CLT (lol)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just make nahnah mod please

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what happens if I delete it? Maybe you never had a 2000th post?

Great work, but maybe we can have just one thread for milestone posts.....?TD does 2000 posts each morning throwing his cornflakes back! :D

Maybe mods could list which milestones are acceptable for threads? i. e. 20,000 & 50,000?

Maybe we could also have some kind of system wherein posters vote for various posters to be elected in to the pies board "hall of fame" each year in recognition of their consistent and positive contribution to the board over an extended period of time.

Poster of the year and poster of the months might also be cool to recognise less experienced good posters... But hey now I'm kinda sounding like we're running a fast food shop or a woollies - so maybe not! ;)

Maybe mods could list which milestones are acceptable for threads? i. e. 20,000 & 50,000?

Maybe we could also have some kind of system wherein posters vote for various posters to be elected in to the pies board "hall of fame" each year in recognition of their consistent and positive contribution to the board over an extended period of time.

Poster of the year and poster of the months might also be cool to recognise less experienced good posters... But hey now I'm kinda sounding like we're running a fast food shop or a woollies - so maybe not! ;)

We have the annual BF awards coming up soon. The highlight of the BF calendar.:D

Watch this space.

This is my 2,000th post and boy does it feel amazing. Exciting stuff. Thanks for the kind messages people! and to those who simply scrolled past...shame on you.
Well done, excellent achievement
But did you see what those big footy people do?
Once you post 2000 and mark it as such the next post you do flicks to 2001 and so on
At least you've put your own marker onin the post proper.

Well done

Because it's 1/8th of what you've done.

Some one better make a 20K posts thread for me when the day comes. I want a cake too. An Xbox themed cake.

How odd.. given this is the most blatant attention seeking post on bigfooty since BBB last made a thread
little bit of sarcasm there in it, but nice attention grabbing there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have so many more important things to do other than swan around self-indulgent threads witnessing the egotistical whoring of an attention-deprived poster. The lawn needs mowing, the house needs painting, and instead I waste my time responding to self-congratulatory nonsense spawned by an insignificant poster intent on pumping up his cyber tyres. No wonder some people cancel their BF accounts so they can get on with living their lives. :mad:

I have so many more important things to do other than swan around self-indulgent threads witnessing the egotistical whoring of an attention-deprived poster. The lawn needs mowing, the house needs painting, and instead I waste my time responding to self-congratulatory nonsense spawned by an insignificant poster intent on pumping up his cyber tyres. No wonder some people cancel their BF accounts so they can get on with living their lives. :mad:
You have more important things to do and yet you find yourself with the longest response of all. My cyber tyres were already pumped thank you very much.

You have more important things to do and yet you find yourself with the longest response of all. My cyber tyres were already pumped thank you very much.
BF is a trap into which I fall on a daily basis. A currently more useless thread than this is our 2015 trade thread. It is up to p1005 without a single player being traded either in or out of the club. It is a giant waste of words.

BF is a trap into which I fall on a daily basis. A currently more useless thread than this is our 2015 trade thread. It is up to p1005 without a single player being traded either in or out of the club. It is a giant waste of words.
Some of them funny though

Actually, I just posted in it myself. Unfortunately nothing funny though! :(

well who got up on the wrong side of the bed today then grumpy bum.

:cry:

Back