Analysis All Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, overall im pretty happy with JZ's output so far this year, i was never on the bandwagon like some around here so i tend to judge him more harshly.....

I will say that i was almost first on the Aaron Black bandwagon and that turned to s**t.....
Bandwagons. Clearly not a Mazda product, right?

It'd be a blessing in disguise if none of our players were AA this year. Speaking of blessings, I've just quit my post as a high class theologian at the Reverse Kangan Institute and I have a 2nd-hand tabernacle in excellent condition I'm trying to sell if anyone is interested.

Goldstein, Waite and Tarrant should be in. That's probably where it ends. Maybe JZ or Boomer on the bench.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-06-01/your-clubs-all-australian-contenders

Contenders:

NTHMELB-sb-AFLM.jpg

Todd Goldstein: Still the League's No.1 ruckman in many people's eyes, despite quality challengers. Goldstein is ranked second for hit-outs and his stellar work around the ground has arguably been even better than last year's All Australian season.

Robbie Tarrant: His body is finally holding up and Tarrant is in the conversation as one of the AFL's best key defenders after mixing it with the likes of Lance Franklin, Jesse Hogan and Taylor Walker.

Jarrad Waite: In career-best form at the ripe age of 33, with his defensive pressure complementing vice-like hands and reliable goalkicking (27 goals). Has a genuine shot at a first All Australian selection.

Daniel Wells: After fears his career was over, the veteran has bounced back with a vengeance. Injury cost him two games but if his form continues (19.5 disposals), Wells will be in the mix for the 40-man squad.

Jack Ziebell: The hard-nosed midfielder's consistency helped propel the Roos to a 9-1 start. Is averaging nearly 23 touches and is an attacking weapon coming into his prime. – Travis King

My team:

B Rampe Talia Shaw
HB Enright Rance Simpson
C Hannebery Dangerfield Sloane
HF Waite Buddy Johnson
FF Betts Kennedy (WCE) Bruest

F Goldy Selwood Viney

Inter - Ziebell, Parker, Coniglio, Pendlebery

Taz is having a much better season. If it was the AA gutless acts then i agree Rance ahead of Taz.

If Robbie keeps his form up the Syd will be his

I would say only Goldy and Tarrant will make the squad. Waite is a chance but our midfielders have nowhere near the influence of about 30 other quality mids if we are being honest. Only Wells could fit that bill, and he has missed games.

I would say only Goldy and Tarrant will make the squad. Waite is a chance but our midfielders have nowhere near the influence of about 30 other quality mids if we are being honest. Only Wells could fit that bill, and he has missed games.
If JZ kicks 25-30 goals then he could be justified being named on a HFF or the bench

Remove this Banner Ad

Back