All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am very much over it and hope Black wins.
But it’s laugh you associate the two. Most WWE matches are up to their 6th or 7th rematch.

WWE does mixes things up though. Nakamara vs King Corbin in their best of 111 matches is Now over. Now Nakamara vs Happy Corbin begins in their best of 115 matches. Which would have been the highlight of WWE’s 15 minute wrestling show.

Yeah can’t say I’m excited to see Cody vs Black 3. I just hope there’s an unexpected pay off at the end and not a standard win for Cody.

wouldn‘t suprise me to see PAC and Andre get involved at some point. It will be good to see them both with different opponents.

WWE does mixes things up though. Nakamara vs King Corbin in their best of 111 matches is Now over. Now Nakamara vs Happy Corbin begins in their best of 115 matches. Which would have been the highlight of WWE’s 15 minute wrestling show.

Yep Happy Corbin is a totally different person 😉😂.

It’s garbage how they repeat the matches so often considering the likes of Ricochet for example they have sitting on the bench.

Hoping AEW don’t go into the same trap, Cody vs Black has been a poor story from the beginning doesn’t need this 3rd match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha everyone knew it was coming. Goodbye Black he is done already.

They really have no idea how to use Archer do they. He has copped some massive losses that he didn’t need to.

Lol I may not have liked the finish in anyway but he isn’t “done”.

They really have no idea how to use Archer do they. He has copped some massive losses that he didn’t need to.
Archer was injured in the moonsault so they had to “go home” the match.

This isn’t WWE. A loss doesn’t mean a burial.

Also what’s wrong with Archer losing to Kingston? What should AEW be doing with a 44 year old Lance Archer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back