List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any love for Tyrone hindmarsh? 185cm midfielder who racked up the touches all season. Not sure where he's protected to go but a good size, high possession midfielder seems like something we need
Screenshot_20191111-181748_Chrome.jpg

Joke of the day is Jack Martin has put a million dollar price tag on his signature for next year ..
Hello Carlton..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I should know better than drifting and posting on the main board, but Carlton fans thinking they 'win' the Martin non-deal is hilarious.

Sure, they have been winning trade week for yonks (and most of their supporters can outdo even obeanie with crazy trade scenarios), but this is next level.

$1m year 1, $560k for the next 4 years. That is top dollar plus some.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I should know better than drifting and posting on the main board, but Carlton fans thinking they 'win' the Martin non-deal is hilarious.

Sure, they have been winning trade week for yonks (and most of their supporters can outdo even obeanie with crazy trade scenarios), but this is next level.

For a soon to be 25 yo who got dropped to GC seconds. Martin is definately a luxury player not a core star.

That’s about $600 a year
That’s about right.
He is a quality player in a poor side

Just another reason to hate carlton . Manipulation of the system to get martin for free

I'd like us to look at Luke English at the end of next year, will have finished his 2nd year at tigers and will be way down the pecking order of inside mids. Hopefully wouldn't cost us much.
Clearance machine with great hands, can play fwd too.
A video from his draft year:

That’s about $600 a year
That’s about right.
He is a quality player in a poor side
Seems massive overs to me. He is a hff and will play that position at carlton.

We have one of the best small forward brigades in the comp, and I don't think any of them would be on that sort of coin.

Eagles new midfielder pick 1 in the draft!

ORIGINAL 2011 DRAFT
1. Jonathon Patton (GWS)
2. Stephen Coniglio (GWS)
3. Dom Tyson (GWS)
4. Will Hoskin-Elliott (GWS)
5. Matt Buntine (GWS)
6. Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide)
7. Nick Haynes (GWS)
8. Billy Longer (Brisbane)
9. Adam Tomlinson (GWS)
10. Liam Sumner (GWS)

BRAD JOHNSON’s 2011 TOP 10
1. Elliot Yeo (West Coast via Brisbane)
2. Toby Greene (GWS)
3. Lachie Neale (Brisbane via Fremantle)
4. Stephen Coniglio (GWS)
5. Tom Mitchell (Hawthorn via Sydney)
6. Nick Haynes (GWS)
7. Chad Wingard (Hawthorn via Port Adelaide)
8. Bradley Hill (St Kilda via Fremantle via Hawthorn)
9. Taylor Adams (Collingwood via GWS)
10. Devon Smith (Essendon via GWS)

It's not just Hawthorn who trade in money ball types people!!

You campaigners know what happened next!

Eagles new midfielder pick 1 in the draft!

ORIGINAL 2011 DRAFT
1. Jonathon Patton (GWS)
2. Stephen Coniglio (GWS)
3. Dom Tyson (GWS)
4. Will Hoskin-Elliott (GWS)
5. Matt Buntine (GWS)
6. Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide)
7. Nick Haynes (GWS)
8. Billy Longer (Brisbane)
9. Adam Tomlinson (GWS)
10. Liam Sumner (GWS)

BRAD JOHNSON’s 2011 TOP 10
1. Elliot Yeo (West Coast via Brisbane)
2. Toby Greene (GWS)
3. Lachie Neale (Brisbane via Fremantle)
4. Stephen Coniglio (GWS)
5. Tom Mitchell (Hawthorn via Sydney)
6. Nick Haynes (GWS)
7. Chad Wingard (Hawthorn via Port Adelaide)
8. Bradley Hill (St Kilda via Fremantle via Hawthorn)
9. Taylor Adams (Collingwood via GWS)
10. Devon Smith (Essendon via GWS)

It's not just Hawthorn who trade in money ball types people!!

You campaigners know what happened next!
How is Greene 2 but Coniglio 4...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new Pickett in this year's draft sounds like a good option for the draft. Maybe too small to ever be part of the midfield rotation but would be a good Willie replacement. Shame the AFL article on him has come out, now he won't slide to us. Like the comments "he like to guys people", bit more hardness and mongrel in the team would be good. We any chance to get him?

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Midfielders Brendon Ah Chee and Hamish Brayshaw have been delisted, but the club has committed to re-drafting both players later this month, pending their availability.

General Manager of Football Craig Vozzo said the club would endeavour to retain both players for season 2020.

“Due to our requirement for flexibility around our primary list numbers as we approach the draft, both Brendon and Hamish have unfortunately had to come off our primary list,” Vozzo said.

“However, both guys have commitments from us to be reselected through the upcoming draft process if they are available.”

Kinda hoping they both get snapped up by other clubs before we have a pick, we panic and re-draft MASTO MAN.

The melts will be incredible! :straining:

Masten then wins a second Premiership earning a hard ball get on the final siren again.

Maybe takes his 1 contested mark for the year in the GF again also :)

So is this summation correct:

5 delistings from the main list (Allen, Mutimer, Masten, Ah Chee, Brayshaw)
2 confirmed additions (Kelly + Watson upgrade)
3 delistings from RL (Brooksby, Smith, McInnes) - plus Watson upgrade.

So we have to take 2 ND picks (plus watson upgrade) and have 3 list spots available (again, counting watson upgrade as done)
We also have 4 RL spots available after watson upgrade.

I'm guessing we want flexibility around Ah Chee and Brayshaw - with the option to have them on the main list or the RL next year (to be decided on draft night). Maybe there are some players we are interested in taking late in the draft if they are available (with the thought they may go early in the RD)?

LOL it seems like the entire Beagles 2019 midfield has been shipped out. The club obviously rates them about as highly as the rest of us.

List management Darren Glass Style:

giphy.gif

"Here's Glassy!"

Would they have to be on two year contracts if redrafted in the main draft?

Both can set their terms (financial and length), or choose to set no terms (assuming WC want only 1-year contracts, then it has to be no terms as I believe the minimum time requirement for those who set any conditions is 2-years).

I'm guessing neither will put any demands on it, unless there is interest from other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back