News Trengove gets black eye after helping woman at risk of violence

Remove this Banner Ad

One Facebook comment says he was helping a girl outside the pub that was visibly upset and someone decked him. I would believe that. I'd be extremely surprised if he started any trouble with his partner and baby daughter in the vicinity.

On a serious note, the club needs to be careful with how they handle this matter. Trengove is a free agent at the end of the season, so the club wouldn't want to hang him out to dry unfairly. He should only receive any kind of punishment if it is established conclusively that he was at fault.
I've never seen the club handle anyone unfairly.

So was it last night or Saturday night? If there were a heap of witnesses would've thought it would come out yesterday

Apparently The Advertiser was all ready to go but pulled the article at the last minute after the sub editor attached a photo of Matthew Lobbe by mistake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that Jacko saw Edna Krabappel and Principal Skinner in the closet making babies, and he saw one of the babies, and then the baby looked at him, and then he punched the baby.

Apparently The Advertiser was all ready to go but pulled the article at the last minute after the sub editor attached a photo of Matthew Lobbe by mistake.

They didn't want to take away from the lead stories yesterday; Crows emphatic win against the China Suns and Ratkins new hairdo.

They didn't want to take away from the lead stories yesterday; Crows emphatic win against the China Suns and Ratkins new hairdo.

"Gold Coast icon Guy Leach could have been excused for thinking he'd been cloned if the former surf lifesaving star was at Metricon Stadium on Saturday as Crows young gun Rory Atkins paraded his new hairdo against the Suns....etc..."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back