Big Blow Hard

That's a horrible idea, what time?
Oct 7, 2007
s**t Creek
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Fighting Lagers, SF Giants
American Idol - Can Aussie Michael Johns win it all?

Interesting to see an Aussie participant doing brilliantly in American Idol.
Michael Johns provided the best top 50 audition of the day, and has been a judge favourite since his audition. American Idol forums suggest he is a favourite with the ladies, and the music fans.

Can he go all the way?
Will USA patriotism see the foreign singers voted out? (There is an Irish chick also)

Does anyone care? ha ha:p

Re: American Idol - Can Aussie Michael Johns win it all?

He got into the top 16!
I watched it last wednesday, he's really good.

Great singer. You can hear some of his originals on his Myspace page. Apparently was in a band that had been signed to Madonnas record label, but the deal fell through. He married an American chick, thats how he is able to compete in American Idol.

Good on him, I think he can win it.:thumbsu:

The US Idol contestants make our Aussie Idol contestants look third rate. Mind you, they have a couple of hundred million people over there. lol

Great singer. You can hear some of his originals on his Myspace page. Apparently was in a band that had been signed to Madonnas record label, but the deal fell through. He married an American chick, thats how he is able to compete in American Idol.

Good on him, I think he can win it.:thumbsu:

The US Idol contestants make our Aussie Idol contestants look third rate. Mind you, they have a couple of hundred million people over there. lol
300,000,000 people compared to 21,000,000, big difference.

Well all you Idol fans can our aussie rep go all the way. I thought his performance last week was a bit weak but was lucky their were a few other shockers worse than him. Not many of these kids are really sensational and it is very interesting to see the slightly different format of the show in the USA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back