Andrew Lovett - beating women again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of this case of course, is once again, the hypocrisy and moral inconsistency of the left has been unashamedly laid bare.

Isn’t it supposed to be Aboriginal men that are reamed by the justice system? Aren’t we meant to be waging a ‘war’ on the epidemic of ‘violence against women’? Meanwhile it’s the non violent white offender (Ben Cousins) that’s getting sent down hard, while it’s the violent Aboriginal’s (Lovett, Justin Murphy) that are handled with kid gloves.

???

#whiteprivilligeyousay?

The greatest danger to aboriginal women, are aboriginal men.

In fact, if Australia had to put a mans face on domestic violence, it would be an aboriginal face.

I thought cousins was in jail for his continual breach of his vro that his wife took out on him as well as drug possession. So if he has vro against him from his wife he probably is not as sweet as u like to think.

Don't know the details but couldn't that be just Ben hassling his ex for drug money or stealing from her? If he was violent towards her that's a different story.

The irony of this case of course, is once again, the hypocrisy and moral inconsistency of the left has been unashamedly laid bare.

Isn’t it supposed to be Aboriginal men that are reamed by the justice system? Aren’t we meant to be waging a ‘war’ on the epidemic of ‘violence against women’? Meanwhile it’s the non violent white offender (Ben Cousins) that’s getting sent down hard, while it’s the violent Aboriginal’s (Lovett, Justin Murphy) that are handled with kid gloves.

???

#whiteprivilligeyousay?

Lucky he's not living in the States , may have been gunned down by now

Don't know the details but couldn't that be just Ben hassling his ex for drug money or stealing from her? If he was violent towards her that's a different story.

Stalking is considered to be a violent offense.

In fact, if Australia had to put a mans face on domestic violence, it would be an aboriginal face.

Then cue the cries of racism from the Yasmin Abdel Magied’s/insert Random Drum panellist, of this world.

Same for white women, and white men, but yes the domestic violence rates in the aboriginal communities is off the scale. Something we should be all ashamed of really, given the contribution colonisation has had to most of the issues faced by aboriginal communities.

Same for white women, and white men, but yes the domestic violence rates in the aboriginal communities is off the scale. Something we should be all ashamed of really, given the contribution colonisation has had to most of the issues faced by aboriginal communities.
Yeah!! I'm ashamed of things that happened decades before I was born. Turn it up!! Bout time everyone took responsibility for their own actions instead of looking for the cop out.

I'm ashamed of nothing, I have nothing to do with gutless, weak as piss aboriginal men beating their wives. It's a character flaw, the same as it is with white men who beat their wives.

Bit far mate.

Let the justice system do its job and prove him guilty before you wish something like that on someone.

Women bashers don't serve time easy at all. If he's guilty, he'll what he deserves.

Please re-read my post Waleed.
I would not wish harm on anyone, but wouldn't bother to raise it in conversation with anyone if he did turn up dead.

Yeah!! I'm ashamed of things that happened decades before I was born. Turn it up!! Bout time everyone took responsibility for their own actions instead of looking for the cop out.

I wondered who the first person to come up with "That wasn't me" defence.

Last I looked the people in power and the ability to change things are vastly not aboriginal. Those are the people we keep voting in who are not doing anything about the fact that an important segment of the Australia population is living under what in many respects can be referred to as third world conditions. If the rest of Australia cared enough about the problem , we'd be making better progress, and for that we should all be ashamed.

It is easy to point the finger and say "Why don't they take responsibility and help themselves", but we'll see how you fare when you're invaded and someone *s your culture in the ass for 200 years. When you've had your culture destroyed by invaders, the invaders have some responsibility to help you deal with the consequences of that.

I'm ashamed of nothing, I have nothing to do with gutless, weak as piss aboriginal men beating their wives. It's a character flaw, the same as it is with white men who beat their wives.

If you think the out of kilter domestic violence rates in aboriginal communities have nothing to do with post invasion cultural destruction, and that white politicians and those that continue to vote for them are having no contribution to the problem being an ongoing one, then you are naive to say the least.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back