Rumour Andrew McLeod set to release a book this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Pariah

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's said to have explosive revelations that could divide the club.
If true does this mean he's all ready made up his mind about his playing future.
I'm not sure what the revelations are but I assume it's about his relationship between him and Tyson Edwards.
I heard this on KG & the General today.

It's said to have explosive revelations that could divide the club.
If true does this mean he's all ready made up his mind about his playing future.
I'm not sure what the revelations are but I assume it's about his relationship between him and Tyson Edwards.
I heard this on KG & the General today.

Gee, they are way behind the times. Melb radio station SEN interviewed Mcleod's manager about 3 weeks ago and asked about the book. He not confirm a date but said it was more than likely to be out this year.

Rucci said on SEN last week that it would be released in August and that would be the last we will see of him as he wont be hanging around... with Rucci saying that it must be true :p

Maybe he just wants to say that he acted like a punk and really wishes he was drafted by Freo. Maybe.

Maybe he just wants to say that he acted like a punk and really wishes he was drafted by Freo. Maybe.

You really think any player of the 15 years of Fremantle's history would rather have played for Freo?

Maybe some Richmond blokes, but I'd be guessing all (including Freo players) would rather have played elsewhere.

As for the book I doubt there'll be anything earth shattering in it. You have to wait 5 - 10 years till they run out of money to learn the good stuff!

They're constantly spruiking it on the Crows Podcast, which i doubt they would do if it was going to trash the club. Obviously there is the fallout with Tyson Edwards, but my bet is he will have the book released after the season and will not be returning the following year.

The only thing i hope is that the book is not the same type of garbage Roo gave us. Hopefully it's more along the lines of Nathan Buckley's...

If his stunning revelation is what I think it is its more funny than it is stunning. Shows just how unprofessional football was when he first began more than anything. I wont say anything because the mods wont let me but its well known amongst football circles this one.

If his stunning revelation is what I think it is its more funny than it is stunning. Shows just how unprofessional football was when he first began more than anything. I wont say anything because the mods wont let me but its well known amongst football circles this one.

Would you say it's better or worse known in your circles than Griff returning to Perth in 2007? What about 2008? What about 2009?:D

Also, if you're referring to the Neesham incident, it's common knowledge.

All I promised is that it would make the paper. It did. Failure of the trade going through came from Adealaides reluctance. I bet your regretting not doing a deal with Fremantle considering you were the ones preventing the deal.

Its got nothing to do with Fremantle. It just has too do with high levels of unprofessionalism at the club during a certain period of time. None of the players involved seem to be around today (Goodwin perhaps and that would be it)

Neesham sending him packing because he didn't like McLeod's earing? That's hardly newsworthy. More to the point, it's certainly not damaging to the Adelaide Crows. Note that the rumour is supposedly something which will tear the heart out of the Adelaide Crows club, not Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you say it's better or worse known in your circles than Griff returning to Perth in 2007? What about 2008? What about 2009?:D

Also, if you're referring to the Neesham incident, it's common knowledge.
was that the neesham "Grab yourself a can of coke on your way out" speech?

I am the mod that is preventing Big Cox from posting the rumour. I have taken remote control of his keyboard and I'm making sure he doesn't write it.

We communicate through him opening notepad and me typing on his keyboard so he knows what he can and can't do.
You never do that for me, and I'm constantly typing random bullshit.

Mark Ricciutto was born as a female Vietnamese sweatshop worker - a good disguise and AFL was his ticket out.

Hopefully it’s better than Mark Ricciuto book. Got about ¾ of the way through that and found it very boring, put it down and never got back to it. Mark Bickley’s wasn’t much better but at least I finished that one.

Hopefully it’s better than Mark Ricciuto book. Got about ¾ of the way through that and found it very boring, put it down and never got back to it. Mark Bickley’s wasn’t much better but at least I finished that one.
The only thing i hope is that the book is not the same type of garbage Roo gave us. Hopefully it's more along the lines of Nathan Buckley's...
What was wrong with Roo's book? I thought it was a really enjoyable read. Gave good insight into how tough his early footy days were, and what it took for him to make it at the top level, with some interesting and funny stories thrown in.

I got it as a present
looked at the pictures, thought they were ok
havnt read the remaining content

What was wrong with Roo's book? I thought it was a really enjoyable read. Gave good insight into how tough his early footy days were, and what it took for him to make it at the top level, with some interesting and funny stories thrown in.

It was light on insight and poorly written.

why would it be poorly written, I mean its not like he wrote it himself.

all of these things are ghost written by professional writers/journalists.

I don't think the author will be winning a Pulitzer prize anytime soon for that professional peice of writing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back